You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ESX

[edited], the classless clan?

14 comments in this topic

[SPQR_]
Beta Testers
46 posts
4,333 battles

Well, they counted down and got lucky, all 6 of them on the same team, the enemy team.  Ok, whatever, it happens.  But calling everyone [edited]ters and then chat banning anyone that speaks up?  Only cowards behind keyboards act like this.  

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2

[HINON]
Members
2,258 posts
6,309 battles

Submit a support ticket if you feel like it.... because calling out Clans is against Forum Rules last I checked and will only get you in trouble.

That being said if what you're describing is accurate: then shame on them

• Cool 1

[LEGIT]
Members
446 posts
6,396 battles

IMO they are the most problematic clan in this game 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[-AA-]
Members
1,729 posts
6,657 battles

You can try to send the replay / screenshots to OPG management, so that they take appropriate measures. This is a better idea than calling them out, because a few misbehaved of a large sized clan... How much better are you now compared to those by doing this?

Edited by LemonadeWarrior
  • Cool 1

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,045 posts
10,438 battles
47 minutes ago, ESX said:

Well, they counted down and got lucky, all 6 of them on the same team, the enemy team.  Ok, whatever, it happens.  But calling everyone *hitters and then chat banning anyone that speaks up?  Only cowards behind keyboards act like this.  

SO, you are going to tell me that 6 people sync dropped without being in divisions, and ended up on the same side, and then proceeded to call people names without ANY provocation, and then "magically" chat banned people instantly for saying anything to them......

They won didn't they.

I don't know you, and you haven't provided any evidence whatsoever that any of this happened.  SO on the outside chance that any of it did, why should I or anyone else believe you?  Maybe you just have a grudge against OPG?  Maybe you are exaggerating and a 3 man div and a solo player wound up on the enemy team.  I have no idea that you were chat banned either, the only thing I know is that you are making a VERY PUBLIC accusation against OPG without any supporting evidence - and I am willing to bet you get a warning at a minimum over it.  There are procedures - well established - for how to handle abuse in chat, and none of them are "proceed to the forum and start a thread bashing them without providing any proof".

I'm not affiliated with them in any way, shape or form - other than  the knowledge that they are a skilled and competitive clan with some friction between them and some other top clans.  Having played close to 6k matches, and both with and against their members, I can't recall them ever saying much of anything - normally they are just focusing on the match.  So from my perspective,  I find your story hard to believe just on your word alone.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[TF57]
Members
1,264 posts
3,933 battles

Every time someone has complained on the forums about being bullied in chat, a look at their stats reveals them to be a truly awful player at high tiers. I.e. 45% win rate or lower, and usually below average damage, survival, etc.

This does not make nasty chat acceptable.

....But, if you are subject to abuse, perhaps check if their complaints are valid. Sometimes the salty comments are frustration bubbling over at inept play, by players who (by Tier 10 and after thousands of games) should know better.

If your win rate is low, watch some videos and team up with better players.  I guarantee it will get rid of 99% of that "nasty" chat.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3

Beta Testers
2,983 posts
4,374 battles
54 minutes ago, Kelsier3 said:

rud3.png

please at least post some "decent" memes.

• Cool 1

Members
1,857 posts
8,777 battles
2 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

SO, you are going to tell me that 6 people sync dropped without being in divisions, and ended up on the same side, and then proceeded to call people names without ANY provocation, and then "magically" chat banned people instantly for saying anything to them......

They probably had 2 diviisions and both divisions were on the same team. They aren't the only ones that do this. They do have a tendency to run their mouths too much but I couldn't say if it is the whole clan.

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,066 posts
9,426 battles

Instead of complaining here and violating the forum rules (name and shame) how about submitting a support ticket with replay?

• Cool 2

[MKF]
Members
410 posts
15,080 battles
48 minutes ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

They probably had 2 diviisions and both divisions were on the same team. They aren't the only ones that do this. They do have a tendency to run their mouths too much but I couldn't say if it is the whole clan.

Had plenty of games with OPG members and really haven't seen them in chat much. The people who usually run their mouths in my matches are the ones who die early...

[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,734 posts
3,490 battles
1 hour ago, Kelsier3 said:

rud3.png

Uhhhhh...

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

Yeah just take the name out- people will put 2+2 together without being spoon fed. Had someone from "that" clan in a match on red last night in a Moskva who gave up when we ended up ahead or shortly thereafter. Guys on red we're commenting on how he'd been salt shaking and calling them all out pretty much the whole game then just stopped driving... 

I'm not complaining about it... he was my 6th kill but what I will say without trying to blow sunshine up their [edited]is that I haven't seen that kind of behaviour from anyone in that clan for awhile. Last issue I had I reported to the clan lead and from what I could tell the leadership team took it very seriously. 

So op please just take the name out... for your own good. I got salty one night another clan had a couple guys tk me and went into their thread all pissed off calling them out and ended up... wait guess I can't talk about punishment either but suffice to say it didn't help. 

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,096 posts
520 battles
4 hours ago, ESX said:

Well, they counted down and got lucky, all 6 of them on the same team, the enemy team.  Ok, whatever, it happens.  But calling everyone *hitters and then chat banning anyone that speaks up?  Only cowards behind keyboards act like this.  

4 hours ago, 212thAttackBattalion said:

Submit a support ticket if you feel like it.... because calling out Clans is against Forum Rules last I checked and will only get you in trouble.

That being said if what you're describing is accurate: then shame on them

This is the right way to act in such circumstances. Don't use public shame, it's not allowd. 
Going on 3, 2, 1 is not prohibited on the opposite side. But if there are some violations from the clan members in game, chat or with functionalities that is the reason to send a ticket with proofs to support. And please, never violate rules in response to provocations because if you do, you'll recieve penalty as well.
Locking.