You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Counter_Gambit

So wish I could post the replay, BUT...

16 comments in this topic

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,023 posts
3,520 battles

... That would be a name and Shame, which violates the rules...

20180712011607_1.thumb.jpg.bf16c29c1da833cf5dd4055318977323.jpg

The player whose name is blocked, was a complete idiot. He thought I was hacking, because I, in my Akizuki, was out DPSing him, all because "my guns are larger than your guns, and we share same reload..." despite being told very clearly, that "I have 8 guns to your 5. So even if my individual shells do less damage, I have more flying towards you," not in those exact words, but you get the point, I hope. I also use BFT, so my reload was 2.7 seconds as opposed to 3 seconds.

And the math even adds up. Assuming in the first salvo, all shells hit, and deal maximum damage:

Akizuki: 8 shell hits 1200 damage each, 9600 damage total.
Fletcher: 5 shell hits 1800 damage each, 9000 damage total.

So it was pretty much: who gets more shells on target? So even if I wasn't using BFT, I still have higher shell count, to make up for the lack of raw damage of individual shells.

It was pretty hilarious, and he even said that he was going to send video of my hacking to Wargaming. SO WISH I COULD POST THE REPLAY!

On a side note: I screwed up by communicating with the idiot during combat, rather than focus on the battle at hand. It was also a steamroll, with the battle lasting 8 minutes and 35 seconds.

EDIT: 1. wording correction. 2. Should also be noted, he thought I was lying about 8 guns being on the Akizuki.

Edited by Counter_Gambit
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[-TC]
[-TC]
Members
302 posts
1,735 battles

PSA: People get butthurt easily when you out-gun them or just better than them.

Don't let it get to you. Even if you find it funny cause it's just not worth trying to stoop down to level idiot/troll.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,023 posts
3,520 battles
2 minutes ago, DevilFreak_ said:

PSA: People get butthurt easily when you out-gun them or just better than them.

Don't let it get to you. Even if you find it funny cause it's just not worth trying to stoop down to level idiot/troll.

oh, I know people get easily butthurt, but this was funny enough to share.

[STURM]
Members
300 posts
2,879 battles

I personally cannot wait for all these children who probably stole their parents credit card to go back to school once the summer is over. I don't mind (well, I do, but I tell myself not everyone is good if they just try) having kids on my team that are bad players as long as they both try to win and are civil. It's the children who act like spoiled, overgrown kindergartners that make me have to put down the game.

Ah, well, even if nothing will keep the adults that act that way away, I can hope the ones still in school will be stuck in detention instead of playing.

(Yes, it is a fools hope, but let me cling to it please.)

[TDRB]
Members
1,082 posts
4,141 battles

A T8 ship out damaging a a T9 ship, you must have used a hack. Too many believe having a higher tier ship makes them better than any lower tier ship.

I find it humorous that people can't accept the fact they can be out played or the other player may get lucky. In a recent thread a DD driver was complaining a BB drivers was using a illegal aiming mod because the BB hit his dd at range while he was maneuvering. That was the ONLY explanation for his dd to be hit.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,023 posts
3,520 battles

welp, someone said my post was boring... which means they must feel the same way about me using hacks...:cap_haloween:

Anyway, some people just need to learn to do some research on the potential ships they will face, that way they aren't surprised when something like this happens.

[PVE]
Members
9,581 posts
7,466 battles

Congrats on the hacker accusation. It means you are a good enough player for him to whine 'hacker' when he faced you.

• Cool 1

[PNGYN]
Members
491 posts
3,008 battles
33 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Congrats on the hacker accusation. It means you are a good enough player for him to whine 'hacker' when he faced you.

If I am ever called a hacker, I will take that as the highest form of praise. 

Also, it sounds like someone on the enemy team got a little cocky :Smile_teethhappy:
Whenever I sail any DD, I do my best to respect the Akizuki. With IFHE, it simply melts my US DDs (and lets face it, most Akizuki's will have IFHE). 

[PVE]
Members
9,581 posts
7,466 battles
Just now, Viper101 said:

If I am ever called a hacker, I will take that as the highest form of praise. 

I have yet to be called a hacker and have quite the way to go until someone has reason to do that. :Smile_child: :Smile_teethhappy:

[DPG]
Members
895 posts
4,430 battles
20 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I have yet to be called a hacker and have quite the way to go until someone has reason to do that. :Smile_child: :Smile_teethhappy:

You dirty hacker!  :)

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles

Anyone who plays good is hacking and using mods. I use Alternate Battle Interface and that is a great mod :fish_aqua: It's no different than playing CVs, because playing them requires no skill :fish_aqua:

Edited by Vangm94

[PVE]
Members
9,581 posts
7,466 battles
3 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

You dirty hacker!  :)

:Smile_teethhappy:

Yea! Now I just need it in game as well. :Smile_teethhappy:  I've been called a kill stealer, in co-op no less, but I'm still to much of a potato to be called a hacker in game yet. :Smile_child:

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

:Smile_teethhappy:

Yea! Now I just need it in game as well. :Smile_teethhappy:  I've been called a kill stealer, in co-op no less, but I'm still to much of a potato to be called a hacker in game yet. :Smile_child:

5 ships shooting at 1 ship. What is a kill-steal?

Members
1,149 posts
3,141 battles

I've been called a cheater for winning gun duels with tier 10 destroyers in my Akizuki also. It's nothing new, some people don't know what to expect from a Japanese destroyer. 

[PVE]
Members
9,581 posts
7,466 battles
2 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

5 ships shooting at 1 ship. What is a kill-steal?

I know. The guy was mad that I got the kill on the ship we both had been shooting at. It wasn't like I had came in with the last salvo either. :Smile_glasses:

[TDD]
Members
905 posts
7,942 battles
4 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I've been called a cheater for winning gun duels with tier 10 destroyers in my Akizuki also. It's nothing new, some people don't know what to expect from a Japanese destroyer. 

most people believe the hyperbole to their eventual detriment