Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

12 comments in this topic

[-RNG-]
Members
10 posts
3,765 battles

I am looking for a active and fun group. Also I want to get in with better players so I can learn and get better. I am very competitive. I am looking for a mature group but having fun. I have ran a clan and I don't want to do it anymore. I want to be in a more active clan. If you have and questions pm me. Also before joining I would like to chat first Just to make sure we are not wasting each others time.

Edited by Boris666

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
4 hours ago, Boris666 said:

I am looking for a active and fun group. Also I want to get in with better players so I can learn and get better. I am very competitive. I am looking for a mature group but having fun. I have ran a clan and I don't want to do it anymore. I want to be in a more active clan. If you have and questions pm me. Also before joining I would like to chat first Just to make sure we are not wasting each others time.

come give 5d a shot. www.5dclan.com

[PC]
[PC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
37 posts
3,900 battles

Hit me up in game mate. Get you in ts and have a chat see if we fit :)

OR check out the website www.phoenixcompanygaming.com

Mrmagoosdad

[-RNG-]
Members
10 posts
3,765 battles

Once I get home I will take a look at all your clans and stats hop on a few discords. I do have a mic and very active at night. Plus I might bring a few good players. All I want is to have fun meet new people that want to win and get better at the game.

[-RNG-]
Members
10 posts
3,765 battles

I will message you all in game and run a few matches. Run some games hang out and [edited]. After I take a look all of you and new interest I will make my decision on what clan I will fit into the best.

[-RNG-]
Members
10 posts
3,765 battles

I will spend a hour with clans interested in me tonight and tomorrow maybe the next day. Thank you all for your intrest.

[-RNG-]
Members
10 posts
3,765 battles

Thank you to all that had interest. I found a clan RNG a good group of guys that are competitive and like to have fun. the  personality of the clan is awesome and every time we divi we have fun. RNG was the best fit for me. Again thank you to all who had interest in me.

Sign in to follow this