Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NeutralState

Indianapolis Daily 24 - Kay?

22 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,940
[ARGSY]
Members
6,226 posts
4,202 battles

Remember that survival nor a particular achievement is necessary, nor are consecutive victories. Just play in six winning battles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
302
[-WPG-]
Members
799 posts
3,310 battles

Probably the easier mission. I'm one win away from finally getting the Indy... probably to have it sit in port forever when its missions are done. Oh well, it gave us something to do other than just grind.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,559 posts
9,975 battles

I won her, played a few battles and now it's going t be perma docked cause its a total POS.

  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,720
[TBW]
Members
6,395 posts
12,011 battles

You really have to learn how to play her, damage never seems to be high but you can turn BBs and hold areas. You had better learn to run and hide good because 3 salvos from just about anything and it's kaput.

   Indianapolis 7 U.S.A. 77 58.44% 1 304 32 189 0.65 0.84
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
178
[WPP]
Members
514 posts
5,409 battles
6 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You really have to learn how to play her, damage never seems to be high but you can turn BBs and hold areas. You had better learn to run and hide good because 3 salvos from just about anything and it's kaput.

   Indianapolis 7 U.S.A. 77 58.44% 1 304 32 189 0.65 0.84

That doesn’t mean anything except you learned how to play a bad ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,720
[TBW]
Members
6,395 posts
12,011 battles
8 minutes ago, galspanic said:

That doesn’t mean anything except you learned how to play a bad ship.

Which is a good thing, since I try to play them all. They do all play different, if I have learned any thing at all. I have always had a thing for the Underdogs, even though I still don't like to see tier Ten in a tier Eight ship.

 

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
1,070 posts
4,500 battles

I got four wins in a row this morning before work. I bet my luck won't hold up when I get home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,453
[O_O]
Members
4,397 posts
9,512 battles
7 hours ago, galspanic said:

That doesn’t mean anything except you learned how to play a bad ship.

Isn't that the real reward when owning a challenging ship?

I take quite a bit of satisfaction when I finish at the top of my team when using a challenging ship.  It is glorious when I do it AND I am bottom tier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,940
[ARGSY]
Members
6,226 posts
4,202 battles
7 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

I won her, played a few battles and now it's going t be perma docked cause its a total POS.

You know you're going to miss out on a bunch of free crates by leaving her in port, aren't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,559 posts
9,975 battles
7 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You know you're going to miss out on a bunch of free crates by leaving her in port, aren't you?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,559 posts
9,975 battles
3 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

@STINKWEED_ I'll just let you stew in your ignorance, shall I? :Smile_teethhappy:

Well, considering that I haven't seen any Indianapolis missions for crates except one in the past week perhaps I'm not the one ignorant in the matter. Maybe you can point them out and let the rest of us know when these missions will take place since there is no mention of them on the website

Edited by STINKWEED_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33
[BUOY]
Members
174 posts
7,808 battles
4 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Well, considering that I haven't seen any Indianapolis missions for crates except one in the past week perhaps I'm not the one ignorant in the matter. Maybe you can point them out and let the rest of us know when these missions will take place since there is no mention of them on the website

They come up every three days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
255
[REVY]
Members
949 posts
7,505 battles
13 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Well, considering that I haven't seen any Indianapolis missions for crates except one in the past week perhaps I'm not the one ignorant in the matter. Maybe you can point them out and let the rest of us know when these missions will take place since there is no mention of them on the website

 

Quote

June 1 ― July 25. 2,600 Nautical Miles of Indianapolis

From June 1 to July 25, all Indianapolis owners will be able to earn up to an additional 18 containers of the “American Cruisers” collection. All you need to do is to play with Indianapolis in Random and Ranked battles at least once every 3 days.

Please note, that these combat missions will become available after a single battle on flag_USA.pngpremium.pngVII Indianapolis  and remain accessible until July 25th.

Multi-tab widget

2,600 Nautical Miles of Indianapolis
2,600 Nautical Miles of Indianapolis

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
282
[H_]
Members
780 posts

Free ship for having fun?  POS???  No.

Yes, the Indy is fragile and yes, the Indy is an average cruiser and master on nothing BUT, it was "free;" and, for many of us, we needed an US Cruiser for future challenges that require US ships that many of us won't grind for !!!

I am super spud potato with a meritorious "mashed" ribbon and I have completed all but two of the Indy challenges...  Say "thank you" and drive on, eh !?!!

Free = Good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
238
[SF-3]
Members
1,502 posts
8,097 battles

After playing the horror that is T8 Cleveland and T8 Buffalo in T10 MM 90% of the time, dropping down to the golden T7 MM makes this ship seem amazing. Only played a few games but haven't seen any T9s, and mostly T5/T6 ships. Doesn't really seem any more fragile than the other USN cruisers, and you get that sweet sweet MM. Only thing I would like to see on its a bit faster reload, maybe be able to equip the radar module (or can it?).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33
[GN_BR]
Members
127 posts
4,698 battles

Got  a Sims in one of the crates after earning the Indy so it was worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,559 posts
9,975 battles
1 hour ago, Kevs02Accord said:

After playing the horror that is T8 Cleveland and T8 Buffalo in T10 MM 90% of the time, dropping down to the golden T7 MM makes this ship seem amazing. Only played a few games but haven't seen any T9s, and mostly T5/T6 ships. Doesn't really seem any more fragile than the other USN cruisers, and you get that sweet sweet MM. Only thing I would like to see on its a bit faster reload, maybe be able to equip the radar module (or can it?).

The other day in one battle while playing my tier 6 Graf Spee I Cited one Indi twice and sunk her and a second Indi once (devastating strike) and she exploded and sunk.

You fully realize how bad she is as soon as you switch to another cruiser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30
[IHW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
185 posts

I sadly didnt have any time to play the past few days so i missed out on that mission. Thats ok I already got the ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,826
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
On 7/11/2018 at 11:08 PM, Sovereigndawg said:

Which is a good thing, since I try to play them all. They do all play different, if I have learned any thing at all. I have always had a thing for the Underdogs, even though I still don't like to see tier Ten in a tier Eight ship.

 

One of my Favorite Cartoons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×