You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NightStalkers_2015

Clan basically disrupted after Game

8 comments in this topic

[SEC_8]
Members
14 posts
13,149 battles

During our Clan battles on 20:52 7/11/18 our clan won and were rewarded with a screen saying clan service unavailable and all but 2 in the Clan (SEC-8) were deleted.  No reason at all...

[SPTR]
Members
25,820 posts
11,141 battles

did you mention anything to the officers or commander in you clan? they must have did something to your clan. /o_\\

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
252 posts
4,430 battles
44 minutes ago, NightStalkers_2015 said:

I am a deputy commander.  All but one were in tonights clan battles

at this point, I'd say you were deputy commander; you aren't any longer

• Funny 2

Alpha Tester
1,072 posts
4,514 battles
1 hour ago, Bear_82 said:

at this point, I'd say you were deputy commander; you aren't any longer

Too soon. Too soon.

[WOLF7]
Beta Testers
109 posts
1,366 battles

This sounds like some sort of action, deliberate or accidental, by Wargaming.net.

Perhaps someone in your clan tripped a cheat software flag on the wargaming.net server? However, keeping the clan intact but removing most of the members, seems like an odd penalty. Were your two remaining clan members in that battle, not in the battle but online, or not online?

• Bad 1

[SEC_8]
Members
14 posts
13,149 battles

27 in the clan.  7 were in battle.  The rest offline.  No one is that good so no one has mods.  Previous battle we were fine.  After this one it was zapped.  We think it is a glitch but it cost us the rest of the nights clan battles and we don't have but 2 members and the rest of us are in limbo....the 2 left weren't in battle and have logged in over a month....

Edited by NightStalkers_2015

[WOLF7]
Beta Testers
109 posts
1,366 battles

I'm sure you are trying to find out from Wargaming.net why their server broke up the clan at that time.

I also expect that you have a record of everyone's WoWS name, hopefully from the voice software you use (teamspeak or discord?), so you can rebuild the clan under a new name until Wargaming.net provides you with answers and hopefully a fix. I can't see why they can't rebuild your clan with all its status as of the time of the last backup (they just have to unload the backup onto a spare machine, find your clan, look at it, and then use their server tools on the "live" machine to rebuild the clan they see on the backlup - with all its members and benefits). Of course, you could lose up to a day or two of clan records, but it's better than nothing! If they can't do that, their server side "disaster recovery" systems are way, way below game industry standards. Incidentally, since you know the exact day and time of the event, their server logs should reveal (to them, at least) why the server nuked your clan. Again, the server should be constantly logging major actions (at the least) for reliability reasons.

Good luck with getting a resolution to the problem!

• Bad 1