Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SPITFIREANT

Back to bashing with the Kama.. not enjoyable at higher tiers anymore

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
2 posts
127 battles

I don't care for the higher tiers on random maps anymore.

Primarily I play as a DD stealth torp basher.

Was probably a bit OP I will admit.

Still OP with my Kama .. but hey .. I like having an OP ship. :-P

Radar has spoilt my fun ! 

Meh.

Other games to play I guess.

No more money coming to WOW from me though.... just sayin. :-P

When current doubloons and premium run out I will just play for free.

  • Cool 4
  • Bad 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Another radar cry thread oh god not this crap again thread reported.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
976
Members
4,561 posts
6,492 battles

What IS the issue with high tiers? I see this complaint almost daily.  I play up to tier 7. Yet I see newbies ecstatic that they got their first tier 10 ship after like 300 or less games. Is this the problem? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,864 posts
19,068 battles

Ride into the sunset partner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
372
[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
11 minutes ago, dmckay said:

What IS the issue with high tiers? I see this complaint almost daily.  I play up to tier 7. Yet I see newbies ecstatic that they got their first tier 10 ship after like 300 or less games. Is this the problem? 

Terrible meta, high cost to play (time/money in game and out), massive proliferation of camping potatoes (sometimes they all float to 1 cap though), 2x the radar count there was a month ago and MM does not count consumable items in its calculations so you can have a team with 5 and one with 2, if it's a CV game you may as well walk away because you're going to be a useless pawn on their chess board either for an easy win or loss nearly always, power creep (probably applicable to all tiers), mostly toxic chat (all tiers), division spam report abuse (all tiers). I could probably go on but it's bed time. I play almost exclusively T8+ generally because those are where my favorite ships are.

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,263
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,803 posts
15,265 battles
39 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

Another radar cry thread oh god not this crap again thread reported.

The "Official" radar thread has been going for over 45 days now, exceeds a hundred pages, and is going stronger now than when it started. Perhaps when this many people feel this strongly about an issue it would be a good time to take a long and serious look at what all those people are complaining about. Although I can understand why you'd be afraid and want to "pooh-pooh" every thread about radar that comes up as changing it would just really hose your stats wouldn't it?

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
Just now, Umikami said:

The "Official" radar thread has been going for over 45 days now, exceeds a hundred pages, and is going stronger now than when it started. Perhaps when this many people feel this strongly about an issue it would be a good time to take a long and serious look at what all those people are complaining about. Although I can understand why you'd be afraid and want to "pooh-pooh" every thread about radar that comes up as changing it would just really hose your stats wouldn't it?

If they don't like the radar then they can go play a different game.  The radar does not bug me one bit and I still play my destroyers.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
471 posts
12,478 battles

OP - just do what I did long ago.

I don't play high tier anymore, haven't for a very long time.

The "I win" toys and the camp fest just is/was not fun. Stay at lower tiers and slug it out. You will find the action far more consistent.

I see replays of top tier action and those replays look so much fun they temp me to go back, then I read on the forums that nothing much has changed and I reconsider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,263
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,803 posts
15,265 battles
4 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

If they don't like the radar then they can go play a different game.

So you're saying that your opinion is the only one that counts.

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
Just now, Umikami said:

So you're saying that your opinion is the only one that counts.

No but gawd people need to quit crying about it its getting rather annoying.

  • Cool 3
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,263
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,803 posts
15,265 battles
16 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

No but gawd people need to quit crying about it its getting rather annoying.

Feedback to those who run the game is the only way to get things changed; and believe me when I say that it takes a boatload of complaints to even get WoW to admit there is a problem. Look at how long we had invisifire, how long it took them to admit CV were screwed up, how long it took them to admit that Alabama shouldn't be released as an ST ship only. The squeaky wheel does get the grease; but around here you gotta squeak long and loud.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
2,123 posts
3,620 battles
1 hour ago, torpsRus said:

Another radar cry thread oh god not this crap again thread reported.

you jsut posted a thread about radar, what is this hypocrisy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
Just now, Hanger_18 said:

you jsut posted a thread about radar, what is this hypocrisy 

Guess I'm just going to have to mute your comments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
855 posts
3,594 battles

We are getting trolled, this is a troll post, don't feed the troll. 

 

This is a fake account and has not played a game past t3. 

Edited by Slumlord_Trump
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
2,123 posts
3,620 battles
3 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

Guess I'm just going to have to mute your comments.

you can silence me, but not the truth... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
8 minutes ago, Slumlord_Trump said:

We are getting trolled, this is a troll post, don't feed the troll. 

 

This is a fake account and has not played a game past t3. 

What are you yacking about now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,263
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,803 posts
15,265 battles

Bad 2 - Like I've said before, this symbol is just guys who don't have the courage to put their names on their discontent, so why should I care about some BOO - HOOs from people who won't even sign their names?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
671
[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles
3 hours ago, SPITFIREANT said:

I don't care for the higher tiers on random maps anymore.

Primarily I play as a DD stealth torp basher.

Was probably a bit OP I will admit.

Still OP with my Kama .. but hey .. I like having an OP ship. :-P

Radar has spoilt my fun ! 

Meh.

Other games to play I guess.

No more money coming to WOW from me though.... just sayin. :-P

When current doubloons and premium run out I will just play for free.

High tiers are still fun, the problem your encountering is that it's not as easy to get in close depending on the MM, but that is the part of the challenge of playing a DD, the kami is a fun DD and you certainly can wreck peoples worlds so have fun with it, but playing in the lower tiers gets old after a while, as far as money to WG goes, if a customer is not happy then talk with your wallet, best way overall, good luck with the T5 bashing, you should have a blast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×