You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
clammboy

Loving the coal

13 comments in this topic

[WDS]
Members
381 posts
7,026 battles

I love getting coal not so much to buy new ships with because its hard to get enough of it . But I love that u can get those signals and camouflage that were never available to buy before . Like Sierra Mike , Mike Yankee , Frosty fir some really good stuff that helps with your game to game play . What are u guys using your coal for ? Thanks again WG nice work that's was a really good idea .

Edited by clammboy

Members
1,148 posts
3,141 battles

I don't care about the salem, I'm going for engine boost upgrades. I haven't been able to get a special upgrade since last christmas. 

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles

probably Salem for I have all those other ships and cant run out of flags I think the smallest amount of flags I got is sierra mike 's and I thinks I got like just under 500 of those

[RLGN]
Members
8,241 posts
17,239 battles
5 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I am saving my coal for the Salem

Ditto. Mostly because l like to collect ships I’ve actually been to.

4 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I don't care about the salem, I'm going for engine boost upgrades. I haven't been able to get a special upgrade since last christmas. 

Even if I have one of those, I’ve not seen it as worth using... I don’t think I’ve actually used anything except the smoke, on Perth or Gallant.

[WDS]
Members
381 posts
7,026 battles
31 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

probably Salem for I have all those other ships and cant run out of flags I think the smallest amount of flags I got is sierra mike 's and I thinks I got like just under 500 of those

Wow 500 is your lowest that's amazing . I stink so I tend to have to use them to keep me competitive .

[OBS]
Members
1,243 posts
9,078 battles

I have thus far paid zero attention to this one.  How do you use the coal?

Members
1,148 posts
3,141 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Even if I have one of those, I’ve not seen it as worth using... I don’t think I’ve actually used anything except the smoke, on Perth or Gallant.

I'm going to get one for Harugumo and Akizuki because they really make use out of engine boost. 

[TDG]
Members
1,171 posts
5,961 battles

At the moment, I'm just accumulating Coal.

I may eventually use it to get a ship.  That will likely require supply and interest to align.

Most likely, I will use it for Upgrades that really help a ship.  (The Radar Upgrade nerf drops that below interest for now.)

I did use the converted Coal from my personal Oil to get Smoke and Hydro for Haida.  These seem to have really helped in that case.

• Cool 1

[FOG]
Members
326 posts
4,831 battles

Just saving for the Salem.....