You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stormie1126

Quick question....

9 comments in this topic

Members
246 posts
1,360 battles

Did they change something with citadels and/or the New Mexico and I missed it...?

I ask because when I first got the ship 2ish weeks ago I was getting fairly tight dispersals, and citadel hits left and right-I fell in love with the ship due to this. But the last three days, I could swear there's more dispersion, and citadel hits have literally disappeared, even against an enemy Omaha...which is almost impossible NOT to citadel. No change in playstyle, the pool of ship types I'm facing, no change in accuracy (not accounting for dispersal, meaning my groupings are still landing  where the enemy ship is, but missing due to said dispersal), so I can't figure out why citadel hits (when I do actually end up hitting an enemy) have suddenly evaporated. Is it just RNGesus suddenly hating me, or...?

Edited by Stormie1126

[HINON]
Supertester
19,247 posts
12,800 battles

No.

[FML]
Members
1,772 posts
10,153 battles
3 minutes ago, Lert said:

No.

Incorrect. RNGeesus is hating on him! :Smile-_tongue:

but no, the NM hasn’t been changed recently. 

[OBS]
Members
1,243 posts
9,078 battles

Just the way it goes; time their turns, let em turn into it and cit themselves.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
37 minutes ago, Stormie1126 said:

Did they change something with citadels and/or the New Mexico and I missed it...?

I ask because when I first got the ship 2ish weeks ago I was getting fairly tight dispersals, and citadel hits left and right-I fell in love with the ship due to this. But the last three days, I could swear there's more dispersion, and citadel hits have literally disappeared, even against an enemy Omaha...which is almost impossible NOT to citadel. No change in playstyle, the pool of ship types I'm facing, no change in accuracy (not accounting for dispersal, meaning my groupings are still landing  where the enemy ship is, but missing due to said dispersal), so I can't figure out why citadel hits (when I do actually end up hitting an enemy) have suddenly evaporated. Is it just RNGesus suddenly hating me, or...?

Uhm don’t shonw broad side in a New Mexico bow tank in it.  If you show broadside welp R.I.P.

[NOBS]
Members
552 posts
5,967 battles

I got 2 cidadels on a Bizmarck today, thought that was odd

Members
1,153 posts
3,146 battles

The same thing happened to me with Warspite with the new ribbon patch a while back, but I realized it was a combination of my fault and bad rng. 

[YORHA]
Members
3,351 posts
19 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

Uhm don’t shonw broad side in a New Mexico bow tank in it.  If you show broadside welp R.I.P.

I think you read it backwards...

Members
246 posts
1,360 battles
21 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

I'm talking about getting citadel hits on enemy ships, not getting citadel hits on my own. Why/how would constantly taking massive damage make me fall in love with a ship? :Smile_facepalm:

But to the rest of you, thanks for confirming it is indeed simply RNGesus hate XP

Edited by Stormie1126