Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Vangm94

Stop making me top tier

10 comments in this topic

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles

I want a challenge, it's not much fun steam rolling everything because they are bottom tier to me. I always have more fun with Ryujo, Arizona, and Fubuki Division fighting in a Tier VIII battle. I find it less fun with ARP Haruna fighting Wyomings. Stop making me top tier!!!

:fish_panic::fish_haloween:

I enjoy a challenge

Edited by Vangm94
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[INTEL]
Members
795 posts
8,264 battles

Just play a T8 cruiser, the very definition of Fun and Engaging MM. :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1

[SOB]
Members
254 posts
3,407 battles

I need to find a way to steal some of your luck then. On average I am top tier about 1 match in 10. 

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles
4 minutes ago, MizzenMast said:

I need to find a way to steal some of your luck then. On average I am top tier about 1 match in 10. 

It's more like I am almost constantly bottom tier and I have more fun there. When I am top tier of low tier, I find the battle less fun. When I division with members of my clan, I can pretty much expect us to be bottom tier. When we are top tier, the game can go a bit too easy (not always). It's really just dependent on how component the enemy is.

• Ryujo has more fun attacking NCs than she does with attacking NYs
  • Richelieu does fine in Tier X as long as I am not an idiot
  • Asashio does fine against Radar and Cruisers at any tier
Edited by Vangm94

[SOB]
Members
254 posts
3,407 battles
3 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

It's more like I am almost constantly bottom tier and I have more fun there.

I honestly cant say I share that sentiment. I frequently play CAs & being a T8 CA in a T10 match is no laughing matter! Its easy enough to get deleted when you are top tier in T8 but T10 BBs can cit me from any angle & at any range. Its one thing to play cautiously & quite another to be in fear of showing yourself. 

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles
1 minute ago, MizzenMast said:

I honestly cant say I share that sentiment. I frequently play CAs & being a T8 CA in a T10 match is no laughing matter! Its easy enough to get deleted when you are top tier in T8 but T10 BBs can cit me from any angle & at any range. Its one thing to play cautiously & quite another to be in fear of showing yourself. 

I don't play CAs much :fish_haloween:  

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,585 battles
38 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

I don't play CAs much :fish_haloween:  

I can tell with your post

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,585 battles

DD and CV can handle uptiering pretty easy despite what CV players will tell you I mean I kinda played alota CV ( about 3500+ games) and all you do when uptiered is w8 for your cruisers to HE stuff once AA is gone even a Mino can be dropped by a Shokaku

Members
2,128 posts
4,750 battles

Aww come on, you can't be serious LOL, or you're a masochist. Just kidding. Sometimes it's a good feeling when I place in Top 4 as a bottom tier ship, but for me it becomes agony when I'm mid / bottom tier over and over again. Take Tier 6-7 for example, when I'm up-tiered I often see those much bigger maps where I'm outclassed by the higher tier ships unless I play really well or get lucky with the situation. Sure you do get more EXP by damaging higher tier ships, but it really doesn't mean a lot when the enemies you face and the maps you're on are simply not meant for mid-tier ships. The meta at high tier changes a lot, from closing in to staying at range. High tier play's much more 'opportunistic' while mid-tier play's straightforward most of the time. I prefer mid tier, especially Tier 7.

Sign in to follow this