Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Nice SC - I'll gladly take it!

15 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,858 posts
10,641 battles

No complaints from me pretty much ever on SC's. It's all useable stuff that is free I didn't have before. Obviously some stuff is more desirable than others. When I saw the camo barrels 1st show on opening it I wasn't super excited or anything, it was like oh 50 camo's so ok, but then up pops 50 Gamescon camo and all is right with the world. :Smile_great::Smile_great:

v3NwhD9.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[CAST]
Members
1,208 posts
7,381 battles

Nice...at least its something useful for once.  Good for credit grinding.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,338 posts
4,264 battles
8 minutes ago, Murcc said:

Nice...at least its something useful for once.  Good for credit grinding.

The 50% XP doesn't hurt either, especially if you're stacking flags for free or captain XP and don't have specific specialty camos in large numbers.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

It has nice bonuses, but it looks pretty ugly.

[O_O]
Members
4,416 posts
9,569 battles
10 minutes ago, Hiroe said:

It has nice bonuses, but it looks pretty ugly.

Huh, I disagree.  Of the non-historical camo, Gamescom is not only my favorite, but also one of the few I like at all.

It was also the only camo I used during two Corgi_Captain events.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
Just now, desmo_2 said:

Huh, I disagree.  Of the non-historical camo, Gamescom is not only my favorite, but also one of the few I like at all.

It was also the only camo I used during two Corgi_Captain events.

Really? It looks so bad to me that it makes me want to stop playing. I think it can be said I don't want to play very much, which is probably partly why I uninstalled WoWs a few months ago.

[O_O]
Members
4,416 posts
9,569 battles

I like it because it uses dark colors, I think, rather than the gaudy, tacky Halloween or Christmas camo, or any of the other various brightly colored versions that hurts my eyes.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
Just now, desmo_2 said:

I like it because it uses dark colors, I think, rather than the gaudy, tacky Halloween or Christmas camo, or any of the other various brightly colored versions that hurts my eyes.

I'm not a fan of the bright colors either. I like Storm Wind the most. A simple pattern and colors that complement each other.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,338 posts
4,264 battles
56 minutes ago, Hiroe said:

It looks so bad to me that it makes me want to stop playing. I think it can be said I don't want to play very much, which is probably partly why I uninstalled WoWs a few months ago.

In that case, why come here to infect us with your negativity?

I don't care what it looks like so long as it produces results. You could give me My Little Pony camo with a gaudy rainbow pony figurehead (a la the Gascogne's rooster camo) and I'd use it if the bonuses were at all meaningful. Speaking of which (i.e. outrageous camo), I won that Baltimore permacamo just last Friday night and I can't wait to get the ship and put it on.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
422 posts
13,014 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

No complaints from me pretty much ever on SC's. It's all useable stuff that is free I didn't have before. Obviously some stuff is more desirable than others. When I saw the camo barrels 1st show on opening it I wasn't super excited or anything, it was like oh 50 camo's so ok, but then up pops 50 Gamescon camo and all is right with the world. :Smile_great::Smile_great:

My last s/c was a DCP upgrade, which is arguably worse than the spotter upgrade.  I suppose you could always use these camos to get some legendary upgrades.:cap_happy:

[BNKR]
Members
710 posts
713 battles
31 minutes ago, DarfTarts421 said:

Lucky. My last SC was Wyvern signal flags.

I hope you're not upset about that. I run Wyvern on my Roma with Kobayashi camo...

200.gif.671bafed32cf49728921939acfbfda8d.gif

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles

Wish I was lucky enough to get camos out of an SC. I only get AA flags...of course, I hardly ever get an SC anyways. Anyone else?

[TBW]
Members
6,406 posts
12,050 battles

I just got an SC with 50 of those 2 weeks ago, I used a lot of them on Cherry blossom in the Kutuzov. A couple days after that I got one with 15 days premium time, which isn't too bad, except I just bought 180 days worth a couple of days before. I did kind of wish it was more of them there Camos. Hopefully you will get some premium days in a day or two.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
On 7/11/2018 at 1:13 PM, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

In that case, why come here to infect us with your negativity?

I don't care what it looks like so long as it produces results. You could give me My Little Pony camo with a gaudy rainbow pony figurehead (a la the Gascogne's rooster camo) and I'd use it if the bonuses were at all meaningful. Speaking of which (i.e. outrageous camo), I won that Baltimore permacamo just last Friday night and I can't wait to get the ship and put it on.

I like expressing myself obviously.

Also, did you read my next comment?

Oh, one more thing, to what extent should a person go to avoid infecting others with negativity? And is it okay for someone to create negativity over someone else creating negativity? Or would it be more prudent to not create more negativity as a result of someone else creating a little? Really makes you think!

I think it's more likely that you're trying to earn some social brownie points by calling out people doing or saying things that are typically considered "bad" or undesirable. If you wanted to get rid of negativity, you wouldn't create more of it yourself.

Sign in to follow this