Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AtlanticRim

I Thought Konig Albert Wasn't Supposed to Be Sold Again

27 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

133
[VVV]
Members
358 posts
2,270 battles

So I looked in the Premium Shop and sure enough, Konig Albert was for sale. I thought WG said that this ship wasn't going to be sold again, as y'know it obliterates the baby seals.

image.thumb.png.bb32d0be13b70b52bc6c3fb669822593.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
133
[VVV]
Members
358 posts
2,270 battles
6 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

but they're nerfing Nassau

WHAT! This is an outrage! The Nassau is my favorite battleship in game! I even have the Jackal camo for it! I will not let this injustice pass! Quickly, to the Nassau to seal club while I still can!

EDIT: Where did you find this information? I can't seem to find in the PTS notes where they are nerfing it.

Edited by AtlanticRim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
133
[TFLT]
[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
655 posts
7,957 battles

Never say never...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55
[WOLFC]
Members
179 posts
13,960 battles
28 minutes ago, AtlanticRim said:

EDIT: Where did you find this information? I can't seem to find in the PTS notes where they are nerfing it.

WoWS Facebook development blog.

www.facebook.com/wowsdevblog/

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
255
[REVY]
Members
949 posts
7,505 battles
Quote

German battleship Nassau:
Reload time of the Main Battery has increased from 22.2 to 26 s
Reduced the number of charges of consumable "Repair Party" from 3 (4 for Repair Party II) to 2 (3).
The ship showed high efficiency at her tier and the corrections should lead it to balance with other ships at her tier. Reducing the number of charges of this consumable will increase the effectiveness of experienced and novice players on the ship.

 

 

'sigh'......

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
568
[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,769 battles
4 minutes ago, Lord_Slayer said:

 

 

'sigh'......

WGing quite literally wrote the dumbest thing on the internet with the line reducing the heal will increase the effectiveness. I was like no that can't be right.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
224
[TDG]
Members
1,171 posts
5,948 battles
1 minute ago, IronMike11B4O said:

WGing quite literally wrote the dumbest thing on the internet with the line reducing the heal will increase the effectiveness. I was like no that can't be right.

Efficiency != effectiveness.

I also "efficiency" has a different meaning than the one we expect with respect to balancing.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
900
Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

Money is more important than everything else to some people.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
568
[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,769 battles
3 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

Efficiency != effectiveness.

I also "efficiency" has a different meaning than the one we expect with respect to balancing.

100% agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
133
[VVV]
Members
358 posts
2,270 battles
24 minutes ago, Rumple010 said:

WoWS Facebook development blog.

www.facebook.com/wowsdevblog/

Thanks. I don't keep up with the Facebook blog, so I didn't think to look there.

21 minutes ago, Lord_Slayer said:

German battleship Nassau:
Reload time of the Main Battery has increased from 22.2 to 26 s
Reduced the number of charges of consumable "Repair Party" from 3 (4 for Repair Party II) to 2 (3).
The ship showed high efficiency at her tier and the corrections should lead it to balance with other ships at her tier. Reducing the number of charges of this consumable will increase the effectiveness of experienced and novice players on the ship.

Not as bad as I thought. I thought they might be doing something with her secondaries, which would be unacceptable. I can stand the +4 seconds on reload, and the Repair Party nerf stings a bit, but I can see why they did it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,034
Members
3,756 posts
13,966 battles
22 minutes ago, Lord_Slayer said:

German battleship Nassau:
Reload time of the Main Battery has increased from 22.2 to 26 s
Reduced the number of charges of consumable "Repair Party" from 3 (4 for Repair Party II) to 2 (3).
The ship showed high efficiency at her tier and the corrections should lead it to balance with other ships at her tier. Reducing the number of charges of this consumable will increase the effectiveness of experienced and novice players on the ship.

REDUCING the number of repairs is going to INCREASE the ship's effectiveness? :Smile_amazed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,550
[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,821 battles

I have the Koneg Albert and it is not a particularly good ship for seal clubbing. She is super slow so the fight has to come to you, her range is pathetic so again the fight has to come to you. Her guns are Meh at best, her armor is where she shines, if angled correctly she is a handful for tier 3 and four battleships. The tier 4 Japanese premium Ishizuchi is light years better as a seal clubbing ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,034
Members
3,756 posts
13,966 battles
6 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

I have the Koneg Albert and it is not a particularly good ship for seal clubbing. She is super slow so the fight has to come to you, her range is pathetic so again the fight has to come to you. Her guns are Meh at best, her armor is where she shines, if angled correctly she is a handful for tier 3 and four battleships. The tier 4 Japanese premium Ishizuchi is light years better as a seal clubbing ship.

The same can be said about Nikolai too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,550
[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,821 battles
3 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

The same can be said about Nikolai too.

True but I had a friend let me play his Nikolai on his account. In my FIRST game I had 103k damage and 4 kills. That freaking thing is a monster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,262
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
1 hour ago, AtlanticRim said:

I thought WG said that this ship wasn't going to be sold again

They did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57
[B-W-M]
[B-W-M]
Members
324 posts
4,652 battles

I can't wait for WG to not release Nikolai for sale again too.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
224
[TDG]
Members
1,171 posts
5,948 battles
1 hour ago, ReddNekk said:

REDUCING the number of repairs is going to INCREASE the ship's effectiveness? :Smile_amazed:

I think they meant effectiveness against the ship. :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,351
[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,387 posts
3,875 battles

I guess it'd be worth it if you're someone who actually liked Kaiser.

 

I won't waste my money on it. I loathed every second in Kaiser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,720
[TBW]
Members
6,395 posts
12,011 battles
1 hour ago, cavscout1739 said:

I can't wait for WG to not release Nikolai for sale again too.

If you have all of the other Premiums you can get it in Christmas Packages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,848
[NGA]
Alpha Tester
9,644 posts
3,906 battles

So after I bought the Prince Albert, I noticed the Roma was on sale.

Before I figured I could just not go to the movies once this month to looking like I won't be going anytime soon lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
16,046 posts
14,423 battles
10 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

With the buzz about Belfast that's been going on, she might be up for sale again too.

200.gif

tumblr_ohtr87l5lf1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×