Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Acaibaero

Stats are hidden??

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

31
[PEN]
Members
69 posts
7,194 battles

Hello - Hoping someone can help me.  Both Na.today and wow-numbers say my stats are hidden.  I don't believe I've ever hidden them and I can't find where to look to unhide them.  On wargaming.net in the account mangement, it says my profile is shared with na.wows-numbers.com and replayswows.com but there's no where I can find that says to hide or unhide my stats.

 

Any help is appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,550
[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,852 battles
5 minutes ago, Acaibaero said:

Hello - Hoping someone can help me.  Both Na.today and wow-numbers say my stats are hidden.  I don't believe I've ever hidden them and I can't find where to look to unhide them.  On wargaming.net in the account mangement, it says my profile is shared with na.wows-numbers.com and replayswows.com but there's no where I can find that says to hide or unhide my stats.

 

Any help is appreciated.

Maybe you are so good you broke their web sites!  :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,097
[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,332 posts
6,609 battles
11 minutes ago, Acaibaero said:

Hello - Hoping someone can help me.  Both Na.today and wow-numbers say my stats are hidden.  I don't believe I've ever hidden them and I can't find where to look to unhide them.  On wargaming.net in the account mangement, it says my profile is shared with na.wows-numbers.com and replayswows.com but there's no where I can find that says to hide or unhide my stats.

 

Any help is appreciated.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/search/?search=Acaibaero

Be logged in and access your profile. There you select "Profile Privacy" and set it to "The profile is public"

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
2,029 posts

Just go into your profile by clicking your name in the top right.  The option to be private is right near the top of your profile page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
23 minutes ago, Acaibaero said:

Hello - Hoping someone can help me.  Both Na.today and wow-numbers say my stats are hidden.  I don't believe I've ever hidden them and I can't find where to look to unhide them.  On wargaming.net in the account mangement, it says my profile is shared with na.wows-numbers.com and replayswows.com but there's no where I can find that says to hide or unhide my stats.

 

Any help is appreciated.

You have to go into your WoWs profile and set your profile from public to private.  Then you have to log into the WoWs Stats and Numbers site with your Wargaming account and allow it to access the Wargaming.net via third party access.  Its pretty simple.  Same with Warships today or any third party site.  You have to allow access to Wargaming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,543
[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,753 posts
3,490 battles
56 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

You have to go into your WoWs profile and set your profile from public to private.  Then you have to log into the WoWs Stats and Numbers site with your Wargaming account and allow it to access the Wargaming.net via third party access.  Its pretty simple.  Same with Warships today or any third party site.  You have to allow access to Wargaming.

No, he wants to set it from Private to Public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
45 minutes ago, Madwolf05 said:

No, he wants to set it from Private to Public.

Opps good catch.  I got them backwards lol.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,543
[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,753 posts
3,490 battles
12 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

Opps good catch.  I got them backwards lol.

No problem, I do it all the time. :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×