5 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts
12,266 battles

I am watching ships die (including me) on this screen......It never went any farther into the game........

This is the second time in two days.......Any ideas?........

Screenshot (12).png

[AWP]
Members
784 posts
3,087 battles
19 minutes ago, Tommy_Bluestreetcar said:

I am watching ships die (including me) on this screen......It never went any farther into the game........

Screenshot (12).png

I’ve never had it happen the full game but I’ve been sitting there for a good 5 minutes my first games of the night. 

[WORX]
Members
1,892 posts
12,982 battles

Connection Issue mainly, when it happens again just reset the client before you  die because your AFK at that point.

Members
9 posts
12,266 battles
10 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Connection Issue mainly, when it happens again just reset the client before you  die because your AFK at that point.

Oddly enough, I did not turn pink either time this happened........(no reset)

[USA1]
Members
27 posts
11,670 battles
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:04 PM, Tommy_Bluestreetcar said:

Screenshot (12).png

Had this to happen to me twice this morning ( 07-12-2018 ) after I had played successfully. I was awarded team killer penalty  and went to co-op to play two battles with a lower T3 DD.

WOWS need to find a way to  confirm that the player is doing this intentionally and that it is not accidental!!! If it is accidental why penalize the player???

It happened when I tried to enter battle with my Colorado BB and with my Cleveland CA...Any one else have this same problem if so please post it here maybe WOWS will get an ideal that something is wrong and do research to repair or replace what ever is malfunctioning!!!

Edited by dross3x3
Comment not clear