Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chobittsu

Forum Game - #JustUserProblems

3 comments in this topic

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,546 posts

Something bad or odd happen to you today? Ingame or in-person? Having trouble with something you really should be? Completely forget how to tie your own shoes? Have an odd personal quick that everyone else looks at you and says "Dude... what?"
Post it here~!

Spending now several hours trying to figure out how to adequately make a chibi move in a parabolic arc for a video...
#JustChobittsuProblems

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
1 minute ago, Chobittsu said:

Something bad or odd happen to you today? Ingame or in-person? Having trouble with something you really should be? Completely forget how to tie your own shoes? Have an odd personal quick that everyone else looks at you and says "Dude... what?"
Post it here~!

Spending now several hours trying to figure out how to adequately make a chibi move in a parabolic arc for a video...
#JustChobittsuProblems

Uhm I wasn't wearing proper shoes when I was welding this morning had a bit of slag drop down and burn the living daylights out of my foot.  OPPS.  Oh well live and learn.  Yes it was extremely hot.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles

I hired a woman today and couldn't believe the grief she got about being new rofl you figure a bunch of dirty carpenters would enjoy the company but they cried to me about the fact she dosent know much so at end of day I had a meeting to remind them how much I have taught them all and how green some of them where when they came to work for me .... just seemed so odd most times I hire  a women or young girl most guys don't care what she can do or knows anyways I will work with her tomorrow and actually teach her something and prob get MOAR done with her than a couple of the guys I have working together

Sign in to follow this