Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

Not too Shabby

6 comments in this topic

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

A decent game for me Id say.  Destroyers are definitely challenging to play with the Radar meta.

shot-18.07.10_12.09.37-0937.jpg

shot-18.07.10_12.09.42-0394.jpg

shot-18.07.10_12.16.03-0522.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[O_O]
Members
4,415 posts
9,558 battles

378 hits and only 53k damage???  You need IFHE on Akizuki...badly.  And, 0 AP fired.  You need to learn when to use AP, as Akizuki can do significant damage under the right circumstances.

I don't mean to poo-poo on your good game feelings, but you should have had a MUCH better game with the same actions.

Edited by desmo_2
  • Cool 1

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
15 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

378 hits and only 53k damage???  You need IFHE on Akizuki...badly.  And, 0 AP fired.  You need to learn when to use AP, as Akizuki can do significant damage under the right circumstances.

I don't mean to poo-poo on your good game feelings, but you should have had a MUCH better game with the same actions.

I have IFHE on there.  I've always stated that I'm not a great destroyer player.  At least I try.  If you look closer its more like 88 K in damage not 53

Edited by torpsRus

Members
471 posts
12,465 battles
1 minute ago, torpsRus said:

I have IFHE on there.  I've always stated that I'm not a great destroyer player.  At least I try.  If you look closer its more like 88 K in damage not 53

He is talking about your main battery hits, not your overall total.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Oh eh I aint worried about it.  I aint a great dd player I try.  So who cares.

[O_O]
Members
4,415 posts
9,558 battles

Now I feel bad.  Seriously, I wasn't trying to crap on your good vibes.  It just seemed to me that with that many gun hits, you could have had better gun damage.  But, if you are having better and better games, that is a good thing.  What REALLY matters is...are you having fun doing it?  It certainly appears you are, and I sure as heck don't want to diminish that by being a Debbie Downer.  Keep the gun barrels hot, captain!  :Smile_great:

Sign in to follow this