Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Old_Baldy_One

Steam Crates? (Resolved)

10 comments in this topic

[SOFOP]
Members
244 posts
3,588 battles

Anyone else get 5 steam crates today?  Maybe I did something to get them but I don't recall.  Got 5 grey crates with the "steam" gear looking thing on the front (they also included 5 steam camos, so I assume it is steam related).

Got some flags, camos, 10k FXP and 3 days of premium time so certainly not complaining :)

EDIT:  Came from this:  

Edited by Old_Baldy_One

[WOLF3]
Members
6,466 posts
2,414 battles
13 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Anyone else get 5 steam crates today? 

Did you get them in a Steam account?

Members
9,979 posts
16 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Anyone else get 5 steam crates today?  Maybe I did something to get them but I don't recall.  Got 5 grey crates with the "steam" gear looking thing on the front (they also included 5 steam camos, so I assume it is steam related).

Got some flags, camos, 10k FXP and 3 days of premium time so certainly not complaining :)

This wasn't it? Guess not, if they weren't freedom crates.

pPslaUg.png

Edited by awiggin

[HYDRO]
Members
1,583 posts
3,751 battles

@Old_Baldy_One Do you have a steam account and play with or just play on steam with an existing Wargaming account? Just wondering since am the latter.

[SOFOP]
Members
244 posts
3,588 battles

I started with a steam account (let the flaming begin lol), and I also have a twitch prime account.  It was not the 5 freedom containers, as these looked very different.  They were the rectangle style containers, but they were brownish grey with the Steam gear symbol on the front.

MXSTAT has them listed as steam crates, so it must have been something related to having a linked account.

Certainly won't complain about it, just unexpected.

ScreenShot003.png

Edited by Old_Baldy_One

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,037 posts
3,555 battles

What's sad: my Steam WoWS account and my Wargaming account was already linked before 0.7.5 was released. So when this "new feature" came out. I still don't know how I did it, I just know that I can access the game through steam, or through WG account. So because I didn't do the linking "officially" I doubt I'll receive the crates. But we'll see when I log in to the game later today.

[SOFOP]
Members
244 posts
3,588 battles

I had linked them up a while ago as well.  Didnt have to do anything for this I dont think...just got them.

Sign in to follow this