STINKWEED_

0.7.6 FPS performance drop

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,563 posts
9,982 battles

Until 0.7.6 I was getting a solid 61 FPS playing WOWS.  After the update my FPS dropped drastically to an average of 45 FPS. Is anyone else experience the same? Now the game went from smooth to really laggy especially in Zoom mode.

I tried updating the video card driver, running the integrity tool but nothing helps. 

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Not on my end. Still 75 fps at max. 

Members
4,546 posts
6,440 battles
59 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Until 0.7.6 I was getting a solid 61 FPS playing WOWS.  After the update my FPS dropped drastically to an average of 45 FPS. Is anyone else experience the same? Now the game went from smooth to really laggy especially in Zoom mode.

I tried updating the video card driver, running the integrity tool but nothing helps. 

I am ok at over 60FPS. I run medium graphics mostly.  You might try some settings that are no big visual deal on medium until you figure this out.  Not much help I know but I am a puter idiot.

Members
1,563 posts
9,982 battles
1 minute ago, dmckay said:

I am ok at over 60FPS. I run medium graphics mostly.  You might try some settings that are no big visual deal on medium until you figure this out.  Not much help I know but I am a puter idiot.

The problem is that if others don't complain they won't fix it and at 35-45 FPS  it's not much fun playing but lowering my settings further will make it worse. 

Unless they added some feature that I can turn off  ….  not sure why FPS took a nose dive

Members
4,546 posts
6,440 battles
1 minute ago, STINKWEED_ said:

The problem is that if others don't complain they won't fix it and at 35-45 FPS  it's not much fun playing but lowering my settings further will make it worse. 

Unless they added some feature that I can turn off  ….  not sure why FPS took a nose dive

I understand. I can be of no help cause as I said I am a computer dummy.  Someone will have ideas however.  Good luck.