You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
5O_Shades_of_Steel

Looking for a good clan

17 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
36 posts
4,247 battles

5O_Shades_of_Steel, "O" is the letter in the name.

I'm looking for a clan to join to team up. I have just about every ship and mostly Tier 7-8 with one 9. I want to get every tech tree up to 10. 

I won't say my stats other than 98 percent CO-OP and 57% Random. I'm moving on up like George Jefferson.

I want a clan without shot callers thinking they're a real admiral and think they're in the Navy blaming every person when they lose a battle. I only had that experience in WOT, but I'm sure they're here as well.

I'm a team player but I only play random battles SOLO thus far.

Now: You must read this part because, I won't respond to anyone who doesn't listen to what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a clan with good SOLO players as well as team players so I can team up with Random Battles and not have to carry. I'm tired of carrying in pubs, Especially CO-OP. I love CO-OP to warm up before Random Battles. I don't play ranked but I would be interested. I'm a cool laid back guy, but I have a life and don't take the game seriously. I only take each battle competitively. I hate losing battles, but I can live with good efforts and doing the best we can. 

I'm a formal Naval/Marine Aviator and studied naval tactics, but they work sometimes and sometimes they don't. Maturity is a must but I understand a lot of people have some growing up to do. I'm not a person who cusses and I treat all with respect. I do fly for a living so I can't be on all the time, but I do carry my laptop to hotels and love playing while I'm on trips at the hotel. You can ask me anything, except where I work but I can tell you all about aircraft systems if you need validation.  

Did I mention I want to play with good players at my level or better or just under my level. 

When I'm ready and have the ships, I would be happy to do clan battles.

Thanks for reading, 

5O

[VFW]
Members
939 posts
21,214 battles

For being cool and laid back...you sure are demanding...lol....Good Luck.

Vr,

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
36 posts
4,247 battles
4 minutes ago, TexJapan said:

For being cool and laid back...you sure are demanding...lol....Good Luck.

Vr,

Lol, It just mean socially, I like to drink a beer and have fun, but I don't want to babysit and rage over a game. I'm not demanding as much as being honest about wanting to players to be an asset as much as I want to compliment their game as well. :) 

Velocity Rotation

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
470 posts

check out royal canadian bastards (rcb4) we are looking for a few players for clan wars

its a new clan its chill and laid back

message me in game or find us in clan search either way is fine

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,307 battles

Feel free to stop by our TS server on one of the clan battle nights and listen in at onavy.teamspeak.network and see if were a group you may want to run with once in a while or check out one of our vids from the other day. 

• Boring 1

[SALVO]
[SALVO]
Members
52 posts
3,264 battles

Hey 50,  are you NA server or EU? 

If you are NA give us a shout here: https://discord.gg/R2skcbK 

We run divisions Nightly with a average win rate of 60% +  also our Clanwars win rate is at 63% atm.  While our typical recruitment minimum is 52% WR A few of our regulars exceed your WR.  Past 57 days I am sitting on a  64% WR, a lot of that is due to divisions. We would expect you to use TS for Clanwars and for division. We understand real life comes first, however IF you are online playing the game during clan wars and scrimmages we would expect you to be ready to participate.  Our shot callers aren't absolutists and we do tend to give more objective based orders rather then exact instructions to be followed to the letter.  However we do expect orders to be carried out on a consistent Basis.   

Edited by eviltane

Beta Testers
36 posts
4,247 battles
28 minutes ago, eviltane said:

We run divisions Nightly with a average win rate of 60% +  also our Clanwars win rate is at 63% atm.  While our typical recruitment minimum is 52% WR A few of our regulars exceed your WR.  Past 57 days I am sitting on a  64% WR, a lot of that is due to divisions. We would expect you to use TS for Clanwars and for division. We understand real life comes first, however IF you are online playing the game during clan wars and scrimmages we would expect you to be ready to participate.  Our shot callers aren't absolutists and we do tend to give more objective based orders rather then exact instructions to be followed to the letter.  However we do expect orders to be carried out on a consistent Basis.   

Hey Eviltane,

I'm NA. I'm sorry I didn't mention that before... We'll do.

Thanks, 5O

[SALVO]
[SALVO]
Members
52 posts
3,264 battles

Sounds great, If you have any issues with reaching us on discord, let me know. Once I get home tonight I can make sure we get into contact with you. 

Edited by eviltane

[ADOPT]
Beta Testers
134 posts
6,758 battles
2 hours ago, eviltane said:

These are the NA forums, so it would be pretty weird if he wasn't on NA. You require your in game account to write here after all. 

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
[SALVO]
Members
52 posts
3,264 battles

Thanks for the Tip. Was asked yesterday by a guy who came to our discord from this forum who was from Europe.  So I rather double check. 

Beta Testers
42 posts
1,186 battles
6 hours ago, 5O_Shades_of_Steel said:

I won't say my stats other than 98 percent CO-OP and 57% Random. I'm moving on up like George Jefferson.

When I first started reading the 'demands' was thinking 'Probably has a 45% or lower WR'. LOL, glad to see you can backup what you are laying down!

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
36 posts
4,247 battles
On 7/10/2018 at 6:07 AM, KonigstigerVII said:

Don't know if you'd be a fit, but you're more than welcome to poke around our server. Got people from all walks and different levels of competitiveness. https://discord.gg/3wXPzu

I'm sorry I took so long. I finally made it to the store and bought a new headset. I tried to log into discord but the link expired. Apologies.

Members
411 posts

No worries. I’ll hit you with another one tomorrow morning.

3 hours ago, 5O_Shades_of_Steel said:

I'm sorry I took so long. I finally made it to the store and bought a new headset. I tried to log into discord but the link expired. Apologies.

[LBA]
Members
43 posts
8,815 battles

'Easy Company 1942' is building for future. Our main focus is CLAN BATTLES. We offer a friendly informative and entertaining environment. We are not the type of guys that are all about winning, we are out to have fun and learn from each other. We will not be blaming anyone for mistakes, we just ask that you learn from them. We all have to start somewhere, so why not start with us in clan battles.
Most of clan members are Pacific time zone. https://discord.gg/mKgzQKd

Edited by anes_kobra