You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

[KWA]
Members
132 posts
8,057 battles

It has been a little while due to production issues but I am back revamping my In-Depth Analysis videos into Replay Breakdowns. What better ship to rebrand the series than the one that started it all: the Kronshtadt. In this episode I go over asserting your dominance to control the game.

• Cool 2

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,364 battles

I'm about to get on a plane, but I'm looking forward to watching this.  Your breakdowns are really good, and I most definitely have not figured this ship out.

• Cool 1

[KWA]
Members
132 posts
8,057 battles
20 minutes ago, Lillehuntrix said:

I'm about to get on a plane, but I'm looking forward to watching this.  Your breakdowns are really good, and I most definitely have not figured this ship out.

I appreciate the compliment and I hope this replay helps you bully other ships in future games.

[YORHA]
Members
3,328 posts

Colonel_Mustard

In the Arctic

With the Kronshtadt

In all seriousness this is a great video.   There has been a lot of emphasis placed on Ship Capabilities (which is much appreciated) but almost none on Map Strategy.  I am at the point in my progression where the latter is more important than the former, so thanks and please keep up the great work.

Edited by JCC45
  • Funny 1

[KWA]
Members
132 posts
8,057 battles
1 hour ago, JCC45 said:

Colonel_Mustard

In the Arctic

With the Kronshtadt

In all seriousness this is a great video.   There has been a lot of emphasis placed on Ship Capabilities (which is much appreciated) but almost none on Map Strategy.  I am at the point in my progression where the latter is more important than the former, so thanks and please keep up the great work.

As far as strategy goes in random battles it is highly dependent on your ship's capabilities or your divisions, team line-ups, and what those around you are doing. Simply put, what works in one game might not work in another. Start with a initial position and modify it as you gain more information. Most importantly, when the enemy makes a mistake don't allow them to get away with it. 

I will try to emphasize my strategy and how it shifts through the battle more in future videos. Thank you for your feedback. It is appreciated.

Members
2,389 posts
7,695 battles

Nice replay.

Personally i dont like to be the front line in Kronshtadt, is very tanky for a cruiser, but still not BB tanky, if the enemy team target you they will melt you. Still, sometimes we are "forced" to take the lead fi you ant to win. Kron, is better at doing that than most cruisers, thats why im liking this ship. 

• Cool 1

[KWA]
Members
132 posts
8,057 battles
1 minute ago, Xlap said:

Nice replay.

Personally i dont like to be the front line in Kronshtadt, is very tanky for a cruiser, but still not BB tanky, if the enemy team target you they will melt you. Still, sometimes we are "forced" to take the lead fi you ant to win. Kron, is better at doing that than most cruisers, thats why im liking this ship. 

I agree it is a very good second line heavy support ship. However when you are top tier it gives you more opportunity to play aggressive. I am happy you enjoyed the replay.