Sign in to follow this  
Toxic_Potato

Issue with gift

4 comments in this topic

Members
599 posts

Tech bros fix your payment system for gifts. IOS especially on a phone is fairly widely used by those of us who actually will spend money. I can type in a box or on a line just fine. No need to force back up my cursor. No need for a list of every account to load. I can take responsibility for my own typing.

No good deed goes unpunished on WOWs.

You want to type on the line then take responsibility for misdirected gifts. Do not post that you cannot refund something for a non tangible product when the problem is your own programming or selection of the billing program that you are using. 

Stop embarrassing paying customers when they are paying!

Great game and I really have enjoyed and supported this game with both cash and in posting here, on Vets forums, sailing forums and Facebook. 

I just cannot fathom what I went through to send a gift on an iPhone this evening. I have sent in a ticket but wait it gets even better. I get two reply’s. First is that we cannot process your ticket come back later as a pop up. Then in email a ticket number!

Just a really basic business idea that does not need an MBA....... Embarrassing your customer at payment....not a good idea.

• Cool 1

Members
1,148 posts
3,141 battles
8 minutes ago, Toxic_Potato said:

This is too accurate. 

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles
1 hour ago, Toxic_Potato said:

Tech bros fix your payment system for gifts. IOS especially on a phone is fairly widely used by those of us who actually will spend money. I can type in a box or on a line just fine. No need to force back up my cursor. No need for a list of every account to load. I can take responsibility for my own typing.

You want to type on the line then take responsibility for misdirected gifts. Do not post that you cannot refund something for a non tangible product when the problem is your own programming or selection of the billing program that you are using. 

Stop embarrassing paying customers when they are paying!

Great game and I really have enjoyed and supported this game with both cash and in posting here, on Vets forums, sailing forums and Facebook. 

I just cannot fathom what I went through to send a gift on an iPhone this evening. I have sent in a ticket but wait it gets even better. I get two reply’s. First is that we cannot process your ticket come back later as a pop up. Then in email a ticket number!

Just a really basic business idea that does not need an MBA....... Embarrassing your customer at payment....not a good idea.

This feels like a tech support / customer service type thread.

Here its just gonna be like...

tenor.gif

There's no drama!

Edited by xalmgrey

[ARGSY]
Members
6,226 posts
4,202 battles
2 hours ago, Toxic_Potato said:

Maybe it is me. I guess I should be more careful. 

I won't do anything in the shop that doesn't involve a physical keyboard with autocorrect switched off. Too many ways for things to go really wrong otherwise.

Good to see that you got refunded for the blunder, but you were lucky.

Sign in to follow this