Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mustangman6579

Baltimore 4th camo

4 comments in this topic

[5D3]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,156 posts
4,421 battles

So I had to work weekends, and because of that, wasn't able to earn the American camo for the Baltimore. I was on the last stage but couldn't get enough kills in time before i had to head off to sleep. 

Is there no way to get this camo now?
IMO I think people who get really close, should get an option to finish it with gold the next day if we choose. 

Members
150 posts
10 battles

Disagree. That would defeat the point of having time frames on missions for rewards. There was plenty of time to complete it unless you just work way too much. If that is the case, sorry. That sucks. Hope you get some free time for yourself to enjoy soon. Still, if you work that much and this is just a place to blow off steam...its just a silly camo for a silly boat in a silly game. There are ways in game to earn other, better camos even if they arent perm camo. Also, if you are willing to pay money for camo, just buy the prem camo for the boat. Better luck next time.

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,491 posts
3,435 battles

It will probably be added to the Arsenal shop at some point, if not made available again next year or in the actual Online Shop (or all 3). The Arsenal and Online Shops are likely; simply because they can charge more for the camouflage (like they did Rasputin and the Space Camouflage, but at a bit lower cost since no special SFX) in the Online Shop, and in the Arsenal Shop, encourage more playtime in the effort to grind Coal (or spend on Containers where Coal drops; I'm not sure if they drop from shop containers yet).

Community Department
2,113 posts
520 battles
7 hours ago, mustangman6579 said:

So I had to work weekends, and because of that, wasn't able to earn the American camo for the Baltimore. I was on the last stage but couldn't get enough kills in time before i had to head off to sleep. 

Is there no way to get this camo now?
IMO I think people who get really close, should get an option to finish it with gold the next day if we choose. 

Sorry for that, but there is no possibility to prolonge time of the mission for anyone, even with doubloons.
Maybe there would be other options in the future to recieve this camo. But at the time there are no any details.