You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

[EAWS]
Members
14 posts
9,735 battles

I've noticed that players that like to fight, they can't wait for the game to get going. They run to the front and attack. Very aggressive. They my do well. They are smart and they shoot well, but are often the first to fight and the first to die. This leads them to pour stats.

On the other hand, players who sit back, never move up, get great stats because they take no chances. Which is the right way to play? Hide in the back, let your team do all the work while you last forever and get some cheap kills and easy stats? or to get things rolling? (rhetorical question)

I just thought it was interesting. I suppose either is right, but it takes the game so long to load and then  you have to spend several minutes moving towards the enemy before you can spot or shoot - it wares on  my patience and I HAVE to run up front and start shooting something. I may die early, but I've sometimes died early and was still a top player on my team because I fought and didn't hide or stay back. *shrug*

• Boring 2

Members
351 posts
6,206 battles

I look forward to many more of these.  It’s like Jack Handy for WoWs.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,663 battles
50 minutes ago, SLambe said:

I've noticed that players that like to fight, they can't wait for the game to get going. They run to the front and attack. Very aggressive. They my do well. They are smart and they shoot well, but are often the first to fight and the first to die. This leads them to pour stats.

On the other hand, players who sit back, never move up, get great stats because they take no chances. Which is the right way to play? Hide in the back, let your team do all the work while you last forever and get some cheap kills and easy stats? or to get things rolling? (rhetorical question)

I just thought it was interesting. I suppose either is right, but it takes the game so long to load and then  you have to spend several minutes moving towards the enemy before you can spot or shoot - it wares on  my patience and I HAVE to run up front and start shooting something. I may die early, but I've sometimes died early and was still a top player on my team because I fought and didn't hide or stay back. *shrug*

yep that pretty much describes a lot of players, players like me I like to spot and be aggressive but most of the time I am forced back though because of what you describe CAMPERS and its getting worse I just TK a Yammy for being useless entire match I had to go back to where he was and do it he was really pissed was totally worth it and I don't care about the pink just listening to him froth at the mouth and try and get team to report me was totally worth it... I came in second place -1 kill rofl I I was only DD after 4 mins on my side and did try to play hard  the rest of my teammates forgave me and it got that Yammy even madder was pretty funny got 1 report and 6 comps ROFL guess they where not impressed with his playstyle either