You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SgtMajMinor

Player community

19 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
386 battles

I really dont know if this is the right place in the forum to put this. 

I have asked many times for advice and help on how to play a certain kind of ship. Most of the time I get nothing that can help

I hope someday the players in this game really start helping. Otherwise I really enjoy playing this game.

• Boring 1

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,568 posts

You've made one post, perhaps you should actually ask us a question before accusing us of not helping? I for one would gladly give you advice, but I can't give you an answer when this is the sole post you've made on the forums

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

Oddly enough, general seems to work better for that than the ship type forums. There are also a variety of youtube channels with good advice. iChase, for example, has a youtube channel that has a variety of good videos on some basic mechanics and strategies. I believe they're called captain's academy.

[-BRS-]
Members
1,638 posts
13,609 battles
16 minutes ago, SgtMajMinor said:

I have asked many times for advice and help on how to play a certain kind of ship. Most of the time I get nothing that can help

I hope someday the players in this game really start helping. Otherwise I really enjoy playing this game.

Well it's a good thing  You found the forum there's a lot of good info to be obtained here:Smile_honoring:

It does help to know exactly what you're trying to look for though because general info can be really general here

Just for the love of God don't ask why there's no submarines in this game:Smile_facepalm:

Edited by silverdahc

[ONAVY]
Members
775 posts
6,307 battles

Why are there no submarines in this game?

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,617 battles

No no, you're doing it wrong, the forums are for trolling.

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,479 posts
4,069 battles
3 hours ago, SgtMajMinor said:

Welcome to the World of Warships forum.

Most players in-game prefer to play rather than spend time chatting/teaching. I recommend checking out:

Otherwise, don't be afraid to ask here on the forum. Good luck!

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
Members
4,732 posts
7,572 battles
34 minutes ago, SgtMajMinor said:

How could you have asked many time when yea just got 1 count em 1 post 

[ARRGG]
Members
4,732 posts
7,572 battles
15 minutes ago, C_D said:

Why are there no submarines in this game?

There are Subs ..yea just can’t see them cause there submerged underwater 

[H_]
Members
796 posts

Some good advice: read the forum for ideas that can and will make advancing in events and in general easier....

There are some good people in this game.  There are a few that "get out there" and are hard to tolerate.  Ignore them and listen to those who volunteer good ideas.

[DRG_N]
Members
424 posts
582 battles

Go to REddit to ask for help, advice and pointers. The forums are nothing but a DD hugbox and screaming room.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
6,291 posts
8,915 battles
53 minutes ago, SgtMajMinor said:

Search for the ship or ship type on YouTube and also do a Google search on it (e.g., "Cleveland WOWS, Cruiser WOWS". You will find dozens of articles and videos outlining the ship's parameters and how to best play it.

If you want advice here you have to be more specific though. 

Edited by Snargfargle

[BIAS]
Members
3,154 posts
9,256 battles
1 hour ago, pikohan said:

No no, you're doing it wrong, the forums are for trolling.

Reported. Stop giving away all the secrets.

:Smile_trollface:

Members
82 posts
16,028 battles
1 hour ago, SgtMajMinor said:

Youtube is full of great guides, too.  Forums and chat in game is full of trolls that may give you wrong information.

[WOLFB]
Members
339 posts
3,503 battles
2 hours ago, SgtMajMinor said:

I'm glad some people are trying to help this guy but this has to be a troll. There are so many resources out there for learning this game, there is no excuse to claim ignorance because of the mean players. Just google.

Members
3,795 posts
14,076 battles
2 hours ago, SgtMajMinor said:

have asked many times for advice and help on how to play a certain kind of ship. Most of the time I get nothing that can help

So where did you ask for advice? If it was on in game chat it shouldn't be surprising that no one went into great detail, they had a battle to fight.

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
3 hours ago, SgtMajMinor said:

HAVE U TRY GOOGLE? OR YOUTUBE?