EBROBOT90

Warning for unsporting conduct???

9 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
351 battles

This is the second day in a row I have received a warning for unsporting conduct. I know for a fact I have NOT team killed or caused team damage and I know I have NOT left any matches early. I always stay and watch if I sink early. I am just here for fun on the co-op battles only, but this happened Sunday and now today when I logged on. Could there be another reason I keep getting these? When I close the game, I always head to port at the end of the match. I just want to know what I am doing wrong so I can fix it.

Edited by EBROBOT90
  • Boring 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,696 posts
9,112 battles

Screen shots would help. At a guess you are hitting esc too quickly, wait for the kill spam to go away before going back to port.

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
472 posts
9 minutes ago, EBROBOT90 said:

This is the second day in a row I have received a warning for unsporting conduct. I know for a fact I have NOT team killed or caused team damage and I know I have NOT left any matches early. I always stay and watch if I sink early. I am just here for fun on the co-op battles only, but this happened Sunday and now today when I logged on. Could there be another reason I keep getting these? When I close the game, I always head to port at the end of the match. I just want to know what I am doing wrong so I can fix it.

someone reported you for something maybe

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles

No evidence, no pic, no video, only go by one guy who did not "read" the pink msg stating why he went pink in the first place. Nor how long he was pink for, this is going to hard on the OP trying to convince the court/jury  of WOWS, of being Innocent while wearing pink due the the current WOWS regulation...

image.png.d15cba3e6f42c119e243ace3ad01c1cc.png

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,696 posts
9,112 battles
16 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

No evidence, no pic, no video, only go by one guy who did not "read" the pink msg stating why he went pink in the first place. Nor how long he was pink for, this is going to hard on the OP trying to convince the court/jury  of WOWS, of being Innocent while wearing pink due the the current WOWS regulation...

image.png.d15cba3e6f42c119e243ace3ad01c1cc.png

That was an awesome show.

Members
2 posts
351 battles

There are no screenshots since it was just a general question and I already clicked off of it. I said, it was for team killing and leaving early. Only Pink for 4 matches without problems. No replays. Just came here to get help from you guys since you are the pros at this. I'm not. Didn't want to get beat up over it. Thanks..

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,479 posts
4,069 battles
2 hours ago, EBROBOT90 said:

Welcome to the World of Warships forum.

It's difficult for us to say, but you may be getting reported by other players. Try sending a ticket to Wargaming Support. Log into the Support website and click on the orange "Contact Support" button. They should be able to check the logs and find out exactly why you're getting the warnings.