You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

They are shooting at me!

12 comments in this topic

Members
4,547 posts
6,456 battles

Been playing co-op lately. Had a bad run in random so taking a break. I have been here for a long time but players shooting at me deliberately has just never been a thing I have had  happen hardly at all.  That has changed! Been shot at a lot for no reason the past couple of weeks. 3-4 times. Have not been killed but shot at. Player went by me today at the  start of a match and put 2 rounds in me as he went by and I had not even moved out yet. Was not blocking him nor anything as he was bout 1k away. Shot at another mate a bit later. I called him on it in chat but got back the F-bomb. What gives?  I have just not had this kinda crap before. Summer? That is a convenient excuse but I dunno. Any comments?  It was tier 3 match.  I was in St Louis. I DO NOT LIKE THIS KINDA CRAP.

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,426 posts
3,370 battles

Apparently, some idiots have made their way to Coop as well. No where is safe now. Brace yourself. LOL.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,572 battles

What gives is that’s were the TK players get sent .. Co-op.. I rarely play Co-op but when I do I make sure the game is recorded and file a ticket if somebody shoots at me that’s a friendly 

[RLGN]
Members
8,246 posts
17,259 battles
5 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

What gives is that’s were the TK players get sent .. Co-op.. I rarely play Co-op but when I do I make sure the game is recorded and file a ticket if somebody shoots at me that’s a friendly 

Yeah, had that happen last night for the first time in forever...

Shot at me and later torped me, but I think that must have done the player in because I didn’t see them any more after that.

Was grinding Dallas rxp in Omaha on Faultline at A. Mutsuki taking names, me backing up, a GC came to help. A nice win.

[LOU1]
Members
3,033 posts
8,125 battles

Wonder if it is a reaction to posts or something to do with commenting frequently in the forum.  both of you are very frequent posters.  Last week someone called me a "famous poster", which definitely surprised me.  Fortunately, I haven't been purposefully shot at, I think.  Although, now that I think about it there were some suspicious and unnecessary torp salvos I danced out of twice over the weekend ...

[PSP]
Members
6,250 posts
8,888 battles

I've seen people blowing horns and shooting all over the place in the first three minutes of the game all week. I think that the summer brings out a lot of casual players who really don't really care about the game but only like to run around cursing in chat, making noise, and pew, pew, pewing at things.

Members
4,547 posts
6,456 battles
23 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Dang, now this makes sense. I somehow forgot to mention that this jerk was already pink!  Well he is a lot pinker now. What you say just may be the deal since the bad guys, (not all of them that are pink are) get sent to co-op. Yup. Could be the deal.

[INTEL]
Members
6,659 posts
25,703 battles

Idiots abound in coop too.

One torped me today with Shiny Horse (I was in Henri IV). He cursed at me because I was in the way of his torps. I told him of course he owns his torps and never to torp when friendlies are in the way.

His response: sent torps my way immediately again and connected 3 (for a total of 5). Of course system got rid of him. He cursed me again so I told him sorry but I have no sympathy for incompetents that can't even kill a friendly with 5 torps.

I survived and came 2nd on a win. LOL.

• Cool 2

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,572 battles
1 hour ago, dmckay said:

Dang, now this makes sense. I somehow forgot to mention that this jerk was already pink!  Well he is a lot pinker now. What you say just may be the deal since the bad guys, (not all of them that are pink are) get sent to co-op. Yup. Could be the deal.

You don’t get banished to Co-op for a minor infraction that turns you pink, it takes some bad TK stuff to be sent there for a time .. personally someone who’s bad enough to get sent there should get like a two week ban instead of ruining the game for others 

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
6,659 posts
25,703 battles
1 hour ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

You don’t get banished to Co-op for a minor infraction that turns you pink, it takes some bad TK stuff to be sent there for a time .. personally someone who’s bad enough to get sent there should get like a two week ban instead of ruining the game for others 

Indeed!

There are many that prefer Coop. Sending the bad apples there is punishment for the Coop players. Just suspend their account for a few days, adding an extra week for any new infraction.

• Cool 1

[BBICT]
Members
3,368 posts
3,561 battles

I think you ran into the new "Real player bot" they are testing in co-op... "Bots so realistic you swear its a real player!" 

Members
4,547 posts
6,456 battles
12 hours ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Well he was already pink and shot at and hit 2 of us so maybe he will get a big ban. Hope so. Guy was a total jerk.