You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
silverdahc

Can we quit having CV's ruin the game?

41 comments in this topic

[-BRS-]
Members
1,640 posts
13,631 battles

I don't know how many times but it's a lot if it's in the morning hours but lately I even see it during peak business where CV player has decided to sit in a queue until another CV player finally shows up and we get an instant battle start no matter if it's 1vs1, 5vs5  ect.

I know that they may have been sitting there for 20 minutes, but what does one more minute mean to them to get a full load team to play with.

And why is it our problem that we can't get a full team because they have over stayed their que time?

I really would like to see them fix this.

Edited by silverdahc
  • Cool 5
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 8

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

I imagine the CV rework will fix this, because if they're going to do such an extensive rework and still require CVs to have mirror match making, then they've been wasting their time.

[HINON]
Members
9,046 posts
2 minutes ago, cometguy said:

I imagine the CV rework will fix this, because if they're going to do such an extensive rework and still require CVs to have mirror match making, then they've been wasting their time.

This ^

[-BRS-]
Members
1,640 posts
13,631 battles
8 minutes ago, cometguy said:

Yeah but we haven't been given any timetable when that CV re work's going to happen so we have to deal with it for another year maybe

Great

I'm sure it can't be that difficult to turn the Que timer off right now

next update why do we have to wait for a full revamp

Edited by silverdahc
  • Bad 1

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
2 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

Yeah but we haven't been given any timetable when that CV re work's going to happen so we have to deal with it for another year maybe

Great

I imagine WG is pretty well aware that CV time tables are a running joke at this point, so I wouldn't be surprised if the first we hear about it is in public test patch notes.

Beta Testers
1,330 posts
3,591 battles

Well Notser a CC has said don’t expect a CV rework until 2019. It’s sad to see nothing done on this matter in 3 years. I would like to see them do a gradual change at the very least.

[-BRS-]
Members
1,640 posts
13,631 battles

I mean even if im the CV driver I still want a full team to fight/farm damage over I just wish they would fix this

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
3 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

I mean even if im the CV driver I still want a full team to fight/farm damage over I just wish they would fix this

Same here. I won't sit in queue for more than 2 minutes at a time, and if I have to do that more than twice, I'm just taking out another ship (and then thrown into a CV match, of course).

• Cool 1

[TBOW]
Members
1,253 posts
10,709 battles
6 minutes ago, cometguy said:

Same here. I won't sit in queue for more than 2 minutes at a time, and if I have to do that more than twice, I'm just taking out another ship (and then thrown into a CV match, of course).

This, me and my friend both play CVs, but we don't sit in the queue more than 2-3 minutes max.  

[-BRS-]
Members
1,640 posts
13,631 battles

Wow I've already farmed 2 down votes must be WG programmers:Smile_facepalm:

Edited by silverdahc
  • Bad 1

[RLGN]
Members
8,285 posts
17,328 battles
20 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

Well Notser a CC has said don’t expect a CV rework until 2019. It’s sad to see nothing done on this matter in 3 years. I would like to see them do a gradual change at the very least.

Get rid of manual attacks, which carriers never should have had in the first place.

INSTANT nerf to murder drops and at least some of the skill gap.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[WOLF5]
Members
460 posts
18,981 battles
25 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

It's a complete rework and removes the RTS style interface. There's no way for them to do a gradual roll out when they're totally scrapping the existing CV game interface. 

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
44 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

I don't know how many times but it's a lot if it's in the morning hours but lately I even see it during peak business where CV player has decided to sit in a queue until another CV player finally shows up and we get an instant battle start no matter if it's 1vs1, 5vs5  ect.

I know that they may have been sitting there for 20 minutes, but what does one more minute mean to them to get a full load team to play with.

And why is it our problem that we can't get a full team because they have over stayed their que time?

dont like it play clan battles? dont like it dont play randoms

• Bad 2

[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,745 posts
3,490 battles

More CVs would actually make the game better.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 2

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,166 posts
14,583 battles

I don't mind CVs at all.  The more of them, the better.  I like swatting planes down.

61zQJP2YTpL._SY355_.jpg

I mean, planes coming my way are basically dropping Credit & XP bags on my lap!  How can I not like that idea!

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,061 posts
9,395 battles

CV rework is easy...drop them from the game, they shouldn't be in it in this scale....

• Cool 3
  • Bad 2

[-BRS-]
Members
1,640 posts
13,631 battles
9 minutes ago, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

dont like it play clan battles? dont like it dont play randoms

9 minutes ago, Madwolf05 said:

More CVs would actually make the game better.

I truly don't care of CV's are in the battle I just wish I didn't have to face a 2vs2 game

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
56 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

Another cry baby thread huh?

Clutch Move In Before The Lock GIF - ClutchMove InBeforeTheLock GIFs

• Funny 1
  • Bad 3

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,981 posts
7,530 battles
32 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

Wow I've already farmed 2 down votes must be WG programmers:Smile_facepalm:

I can assure you, it's not.

• Bad 1

[CRMSN]
Members
147 posts
12,399 battles
18 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

Another cry baby thread huh?

Did you even read the complaint?  I think it's valid.  He's not saying "Remove/Nerf/Handicap" CVs, he's saying if they want to play, make them wait so we don't have the 5V5 matches.

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,603 posts
4,045 battles

I think your problem here is the thread title, OP. 

People aren't reading your post to realize you aren't complaining about CV's ruining games, but about CV games ruined by shorted teams for the sake of making a match for that CV to a timer.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
2 minutes ago, FacePalming said:

Did you even read the complaint?  I think it's valid.  He's not saying "Remove/Nerf/Handicap" CVs, he's saying if they want to play, make them wait so we don't have the 5V5 matches.

It may be a valid complaint.  But Wargaming has been promising a CV rework for how many months and how many patches now.  They haven't done it yet.  Cvs are bad we know.  Players who play them are OP we know.   Too many complaints about ships or types of ships is just annoying and there for a cry baby thread.  We all know the CVs are broken and so does Wargaming.  We don't need multiple threads on this.  Maybe if the OP would research more on this very issue he would find that there are dozens of posts similar to this original post.

Edited by torpsRus

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
Just now, Fishrokk said:

I think your problem here is the thread title, OP

this^^

• Cool 1