Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GENAlphawolf

Adrenaline rush perk

5 comments in this topic

[WPE-2]
[WPE-2]
Beta Testers
171 posts
3,625 battles

just a simple question of if i add it to a BB captain does the affect accumulate when you use repair party or does it reverse the affect?

[2CUTE]
Beta Testers
1,731 posts
2,617 battles
3 minutes ago, GENAlphawolf said:

just a simple question of if i add it to a BB captain does the affect accumulate when you use repair party or does it reverse the affect?

As the effect of Adrenaline Rush depends on the amount of health the ship has left, Repair Party, which increases the number of hit points the ship has left, reverses the effect of Adrenaline Rush as a result.

[WPE-2]
[WPE-2]
Beta Testers
171 posts
3,625 battles
2 minutes ago, Dictonary said:

As the effect of Adrenaline Rush depends on the amount of health the ship has left, Repair Party, which increases the number of hit points the ship has left, reverses the effect of Adrenaline Rush as a result.

thats kinda what i figured

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles

I still use it on most of my BBs, as they can take hits and not have a heal for over a minute. The faster reload time for only 2 captain skill points is very helpful and well worth it if you can spare the points.

[2CUTE]
Beta Testers
1,731 posts
2,617 battles
20 hours ago, Rpkscout1 said:

I still use it on most of my BBs, as they can take hits and not have a heal for over a minute. The faster reload time for only 2 captain skill points is very helpful and well worth it if you can spare the points.

Yeah. I use it on Yamato for obvious reasons. 

Sign in to follow this