You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

5 Reasons You Should Be Playing Clan Battles

37 comments in this topic

[BRZKR]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,474 posts
4,768 battles

5) Rewards 4) Comraderie 3) Conpetitve 2) Play ships without worrying about stats 1) Makes you better

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Members
3,254 posts
9,531 battles

Agreed. Clan Battles are pretty awesome.

But please tell me you're not playing a smoke YY in CB matches! :cap_fainting:

Edited by Lensar
  • Bad 1

[AWP]
Members
784 posts
3,059 battles
7 minutes ago, NoZoupForYou said:

5) Rewards 4) Comraderie 3) Conpetitve 2) Play ships without worrying about stats 1) Makes you better

I agree they have many benefits, look like fun, and get you with a good group of people, but the times just don’t fit. I go to the gym after work and Saturday evenings are busy times for me so I just can’t fit it into my schedule. Wish they weren’t time constrained even though I understand they need to be for queue time.

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,563 posts
3,539 battles
8 minutes ago, NoZoupForYou said:

how-do-you-fail-english-you-speak-it.jpg

lmbo, sorry but not really

• Bad 2

Beta Testers
498 posts
6,568 battles
9 minutes ago, Psycodiver said:

We had a German exchange student in my German class back in high school that failed that subject.  There is a difference between the spoken and written word of course.  In Zoup's case he most likely simply overlooked the underlining of the word before hitting submit.  Hey without spell check I am certain no one would understand me :cap_haloween:

Something I want to add as well.  I work shift work and so fixed clan battle times have an impact.  I guess its better than the old WoT way of having battles at 3 am but thats part of the issue.  The other part deals with training for the battle.  Naturally people want to win.  To do that they need to train with one another to be ready for the battle.  Smaller clans may find this a challenge which leads to losses, which leads to frustration, which leads to them leaving the clan.  Probably a good Yoda quote in here.  So its not just that simple of "join a clan and have fun."  My humble 2 cents.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,192 posts
18,932 battles

I would if 

a) I would be in a clan,

b) if I wouldn’t play only at GMT times and

c) my job wouldn’t require me to spend nights and weekends at work

or in short: life is a biatch

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,897 posts
10,472 battles

Believe it or not, some players like and enjoy playing for the win, which results in better stats. 

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,413 posts
12,059 battles

Dual citizenship, if I could join two Clans, i would participate in Clan Battles. I am in a clan with friends and we will never field a team in Clan Battles. I won't quit the Clan for Loyalty reasons. If I could join another clan (dual clanship) or be loaned out to another Clan for the Season, I would do that. Kind of like the RN and the Common Wealth would exchange captains.

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,563 posts
3,539 battles
22 minutes ago, Siegewolf said:

We had a German exchange student in my German class back in high school that failed that subject.  There is a difference between the spoken and written word of course.  In Zoup's case he most likely simply overlooked the underlining of the word before hitting submit.  Hey without spell check I am certain no one would understand me :cap_haloween:

I know I'm just poking fun, my auto-correct on my phone is terrible for changing what I write

Alpha Tester
5,136 posts
2,438 battles

I prefer to go solo because I take a very casual approach to the game. I don't play it that often and when I do, I only play a few matches at a time. Otherwise, I get very worked up over my failures. I also don't like using Teamspeak for privacy reasons.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,413 posts
12,059 battles
13 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

a) I would be in a clan,

@1Sherman

You could join our clan if you want. We have zero requirements, you don't ever even have to talk to us. We don't have full benefits yet but we have some. You still won't be getting into any clan battles though. Check out "The Black Watch" clan and apply if you would like.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Say... how about mercenaries, eh? No war is without them, since practically the dawn of warfare. WoWS "could" allow clan members who cannot muster an entire team to pull in mercenaries, but no more than two. 

We could become hired guns! How slick would that be, eh?! 

[NOBS]
Members
550 posts
5,967 battles

Clan battles so far "we have 7, won't let anyone click Battle" "we have 6, only need 1 more, hours later, still have 6, maybe next time"

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,149 posts
3,645 battles
2 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

Clan battles so far "we have 7, won't let anyone click Battle" "we have 6, only need 1 more, hours later, still have 6, maybe next time"

i would submit a ticket about that...

[NDA]
Supertester
4,848 posts
13,843 battles

My reaction to Clan Battles 

MHuW96t.gif

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,687 posts
9,087 battles
6 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

3 minutes ago, Hanger_18 said:

i would submit a ticket about that...

They didn't have anyone that meets the requirements to start a match. The quick and dirty method is to make a bunch of people recruiters, then you should always have someone that can start a match.

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
442 posts
18,765 battles

Whats a Clan Battle? 

Is that like that Hatfield and McCoys?  Does the winner get to marry the losers cousin?

• Funny 1

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
422 posts
2 hours ago, NoZoupForYou said:

The problem with clan battles is that you can only use tier 10 ships. 

Supertester
3,004 posts
10,057 battles
2 hours ago, Psycodiver said:

If you're going to be overly sensitive with regards to someone's grammar, the very least you could do is use capitalization and punctuation.

Silly, I know right?

• Bad 1

[TWGGF]
[TWGGF]
Members
116 posts
1,338 battles

Clan battle isn't good because you had to had 10 ship, had to had 7 clan member to join at same time, and all in agreement, and that is much harder to get everyone agreement, and take lot of time. I just wish clan battle is sort of random, any tier of ship, and don't had to be 7 people, and had someone join it even they are not part of clan battle. 

• Bad 1