Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Skpstr

This happen to anyone else?

7 comments in this topic

Members
18,363 posts
5,241 battles

When I click on the Arsenal tab in port, I get the explanation screens of what the Arsenal is, I click "next" a couple times, then the message "web server unavailable" pops up, and I have to go back to the port screen.

Anybody else have this, or any idea why?

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
7 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

When I click on the Arsenal tab in port, I get the explanation screens of what the Arsenal is, I click "next" a couple times, then the message "web server unavailable" pops up, and I have to go back to the port screen.

Nope haven't had that happen.

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles

I'm running the game on a Mac, and I don't have that problem! Now that's crazy!

I know that a few updates ago people had the issue of like the Clan tab sitting there loading. Heard it was something about the game not being able to open the web browser in the game. I probably haven't said that correctly, but best as I can remember. Maybe try restarting your computer?

[TBW]
Members
6,423 posts
12,071 battles
2 hours ago, Skpstr said:

Might be cookies or security settings. Did you allow WOWs on your firewall yet. it's the same place you go to check your game files.

Members
18,363 posts
5,241 battles
33 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Might be cookies or security settings. Did you allow WOWs on your firewall yet. it's the same place you go to check your game files.

I'll try clearing my cookies.

Could it still be the firewall if I haven't had any issues previously, including accessing the premium shop from in-game?

[TBW]
Members
6,423 posts
12,071 battles
1 minute ago, Skpstr said:

I'll try clearing my cookies.

Could it still be the firewall if I haven't had any issues previously, including accessing the premium shop from in-game?

I had a problem like that when I went on to the EU server it did the same thing when I was trying to access inventory. Some how it went away on it's own. I was just suggesting you try it, I don't know if it will help.

Members
18,363 posts
5,241 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I had a problem like that when I went on to the EU server it did the same thing when I was trying to access inventory. Some how it went away on it's own. I was just suggesting you try it, I don't know if it will help.

Thanx for the suggestion!

Not that it's a huge deal atm, I'll probably be able to get something cooler eventually if I forget I have it lol.

Sign in to follow this