You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SchlachtschiffBismarck

I cannot send or recive division invitation

9 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
3,359 battles

after unnoticed server down, i cannot receive or send division invitation. even i logged out 5 hours, friends who sent me the invitation keep saying to me i am in division. but i am not in division.

shot-18.07.10_01.17.13-0808.jpg

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles

You said you logged out of the game for 5 hours (that's my interpretation). Have you tried restarting the game completely? If this doesn't fix it, try restarting your computer.

• Cool 1

Members
8 posts
3,359 battles

i shut down computer for  5 hours which i completly logged out from game. i checked and repair integrity but still doesn't work. i sent the ticket but they didn't answer yet.

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
186 posts
5,100 battles

I had the exact same thing happen last night. I stepped out to do something when the server crashed and didn't return until it was back up, but my clan mate was unable to division with me afterwards.

Members
8 posts
3,359 battles

in addition, waiting in battle is no longer be cancel, so once i click the battle button, nevertheless i terminate the client my ship is still on the server...go hell [edited]communist WG.

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles

A fix to the division invite bug will be out after the server downtime tomorrow morning. Not sure about all the other bugs, but we can be hopeful.

Members
8 posts
3,359 battles

i discovered new bug again... training room creation is unlimited loading in progress, as same as unable to escape queuing.

refund [edited]my money crapWG. i'm not here to test buggy crapgame with paying money and time!!!!

shot-18.07.10_13.33.24-0892.jpg