You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
regopark

Battleship/cruiser secondary armament

5 comments in this topic

[GULAG]
Members
11 posts
3,511 battles

In the WoW Blitz game players can independently fire their battleships' secondary batteries, as well as the secondary batteries of their cruisers which do not mount torpedoes. There are so many times I wish that the regular WoW game gave its players the same function. I'm sure many players have wished they could fire their ships' secondary batteries while waiting for the main batteries to rearm. This would give the player the control over being able to fire their secondary batteries at the enemies they choose.e.
I am hoping that maybe being able to fire secondary armament can be implemented and be a part of the game. Thanks for listening!

[RUSHB]
Members
91 posts
8,441 battles

you can already control who you want to shoot at using control click, as well as the manual secondaries perk for additional focus.  The problem with adding manual control would be it would upset the balance of ships.  Case in point the yamato that basically has a budyonny strapped to its side, and having much more accurate AP secondaries would make it really brutal against cruisers.

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,620 posts
8,892 battles

And WG has said vary few people use it in blitz.

Members
1,788 posts
5,664 battles

Between Main guns, Maneuvering, and Situational awareness how would you have time to use them. 

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
9,037 posts

They had this in alpha iirc and it was OP. Think about some of the battleships which have the equivalent of a cruiser's armament on both sides and how powerful that would be if you could manually aim it.