Sign in to follow this  
ksaorsa

Yorktown Promo Redemption?

5 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Beta Testers
48 posts
7,061 battles

I just had the opportunity to visit the USS Yorktown at Patriots Point in SC. I noticed that the tickets have a promo on them to receive the USS Albany, 7 days of premium and 3 million credits. I tried to follow the link to redeem the promo, but it takes me to a site that is entirely in Russian that I cannot read. 

How do I obtain redeem this promo?

[NDA]
Supertester
5,148 posts
15,278 battles

Have you visited this site? 

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/bonus/?utm_content=bonus-code&utm_source=global-nav&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=wows-forum

Which can also be found by clicking your user name in the top right corner of the WoWs forum and selecting, "Activate Wargaming Code". 

[WOLFC]
Beta Testers
48 posts
7,061 battles
28 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

Have you visited this site? 

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/bonus/?utm_content=bonus-code&utm_source=global-nav&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=wows-forum

Which can also be found by clicking your user name in the top right corner of the WoWs forum and selecting, "Activate Wargaming Code". 

There doesn't seem to be a promo code on the ticket. Only a weblink.

worldofwarships.com/yorktown 

[HYDRO]
Members
2,791 posts
4,571 battles
44 minutes ago, ksaorsa said:

I just had the opportunity to visit the USS Yorktown at Patriots Point in SC. I noticed that the tickets have a promo on them to receive the USS Albany, 7 days of premium and 3 million credits. I tried to follow the link to redeem the promo, but it takes me to a site that is entirely in Russian that I cannot read. 

How do I obtain redeem this promo?

Open up a ticket with Support. Go to  Ingame Goods> bonus/invite codes> tournaments and events>cannot activate.

As for the link you posted, you are right, it leads to the RU portal of World of Tanks for some reason.

Sign in to follow this