Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RagingxMarmoset

This game simultaneously frustrates and entertains the hell out of me.

8 comments in this topic

[BNKR]
Members
1,180 posts
1,105 battles

Last night while trying to grind Nagato, I got a dream set up. On the east side of Two Brothers, and Amagi and Lyon came steaming south and got hyper focused on killing our North Carolina. They completely ignored me and turned due West, fully broadside, guns pointed away from me at about eight kilometers. Three salvos at the Amagi and two at the Lyon produced a total of one full penetration and three over-pens. Most shots flew over them or into the water. Trying to avenge his teammates, a Monarch comes for our NC. Same deal - ignore me and turns broadside, totally gets away with it because my 410mm guns are apparently not up to the task. Fine. Screw it.

Grabbed Alabama and plopped into a tier X match on Shards. 22 kilometers out, I send out nine freedom packages to a stationary Yamato who's at a soft angle. Three citadels. 17 kilometers from a Bismarck who's busy dodging cruiser fire and I strip 25,000 health off poor guy in single salvo. Finally, a Seattle who has given up on life and sailing in a straight line eats two citadels and multiple pens for a Dev Strike. Weeee!

RNG giveth and RNG taketh, I guess.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,294 posts
6,746 battles
1 hour ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

RNG giveth and RNG taketh, I guess.

My Iron Duke was a ship in which RNG constantly taketh. If it wasn't my aim being just a little bit off, or dispersion putting the shots each side but not on, it was salvoes from nearer allies fired afterwards, blowing my target out of the water just before my tight long-range salvo arrived.

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

RNG is Rigged in Randoms.

Take a Ship Any ship into Training rooms with a live player and shoot the crap out of him,landing better than 60% of your shots.

Take that same ship into randoms and your lucky to land 40% of your shots. 

Your aim is still the same the ship is still the same,

Just the Battle mode has changed.

I rest my case.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this