You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
gdead65

Any Other Old Guy Guilds Out There??

7 comments in this topic

[-SD2-]
Beta Testers
255 posts
7,519 battles

Any older mature (in terms of age) guilds out there that are struggling for members?  Looking for Merger?

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,393 posts
15,188 battles

@gdead65 I am 66 but already in Clan South you might ant to check with them they have at least 1 other 60+ guy! When this first came out and before the clans I formed an informal group of 50+ guys Grey Beards a few were over 70!

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts
1 hour ago, gdead65 said:

Any older mature (in terms of age) guilds out there that are struggling for members?  Looking for Merger?

yea we are looking for members for clan wars (rcb4) royal canadian bastards 

send me a message in game or find us in clan search either way is fine

[AAYC]
Members
97 posts
4,930 battles

old guys? does this mean slower play? lol or we forget to fire a lot? 

"honey?...did you see where I left my torpedo?"

I'm looking to join a clan. I'm 58. Kiddies hate me.

I don't play a lot. In fact, I tend to play in spurts...on like gangbusters for a month...then off for a while. So I have been booted from two clans for that.

I like to help and reap the Oil/Base rewards of a clan, thats my main focus, but I can be called upon every now and then to compete in clan battle.

Any interested clans? pm me. or give me your info. Thanks

Oh..and if it matters...I live in Canadia

Edited by airdave

[187]
Members
1,282 posts
7,874 battles
On 7/8/2018 at 4:35 PM, airdave said:

old guys? does this mean slower play? lol or we forget to fire a lot? 

"honey?...did you see where I left my torpedo?"

I'm looking to join a clan. I'm 58. Kiddies hate me.

I don't play a lot. In fact, I tend to play in spurts...on like gangbusters for a month...then off for a while. So I have been booted from two clans for that.

I like to help and reap the Oil/Base rewards of a clan, thats my main focus, but I can be called upon every now and then to compete in clan battle.

Any interested clans? pm me. or give me your info. Thanks

Oh..and if it matters...I live in Canadia

Canada?.....ugh ...I guess we can make an exception. JK ...we have 4 spots left for now until we reach a 50 player capacity. Take a look at us, the intermittent game play is what I know alot of clans don't like, us included, but we don't hold anyone to a standard or rules just know that you could get bumped if the spot was needed and you don't logon for a long period then it must be expected that being canned is a possibility. 

With that said...check us out dood....hell our Commander is Old_Dude_61

[SFBG]
[SFBG]
Members
1,599 posts
8,329 battles

Gray Wolf is oldsters....  That's why it's GRAY Wolf...

We have seven slots left... Naval Base completely built out....  Clan Battles and scenarios at the whim of who is on at the moment..

We tried having shot-callers, but most everyone just puts their opinion in...

Here's our standard recruiting spiel..

GLHF

http://graywolfgamers.enjin.com/

Gray Wolf Gaming is a social clan of 75+ players ranging in age from 30 and up.

We are a clan that prefers a fun, mature environment.

Gray Wolf began as a World of Warplanes Clan of "guys over fifty" with a common passion for gaming.  We started a fleet when World of Warships began, and now have regular players in both games, as well as World of Tanks and a few others.

We control our own Team Speak server and website forum for our members to use.

Anyone can division with Gray Wolf members as a guest on our TeamSpeak server. Bring your friends!

Gray Wolf maintains a casual atmosphere, aimed at having fun, your stats are not important to us.  The main focus to have fun and be a good citizen while in our clan.

Although we're mainly a group of 50 & Older members, we do make exceptions. However, all members must be over 25.

You will need to have Team Speak installed, and a working microphone, to get through the application process, but there are no requirements regarding being on TS while playing, except to participate in Clan Battles.

Our clan was founded before World of Warships was launched, so Gray Wolf has many experienced players, including Alpha and Beta Testers, that are willing to help out a new player.

Gray Wolves are spread out though many different time zones, and you are likely to find people playing at any time of day. However, prime time is 8pm to 12am Eastern Time.

We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Fair Play and a Healthy Respect for Others, whether in victory or defeat.

If this sounds like you, Gray Wolf may be what you’ve been looking for... to make new friends, group up and enjoy your gaming experience.

Many Gray Wolf members play other Wargaming tiles as well, World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and Total War:Arena

For more info, check out our Recruitment Page.

In game contacts:

Bear_82         Clan Commander

DeepSix777          Deputy Commander

OtterWolf      Recruiting Officer

Edited by OtterWolf
Spelling, of course