Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainTeddybear

Baltimore

18 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
8,842 posts
4,180 battles

I like it.  It's deco enough to arouse my aesthetic sense, and MAGA enough to irritate the globalist crowd.

• Cool 3

[INTEL]
Members
7,070 posts
28,937 battles

It wasn't me that gave a thumbs down but it is fugly and way over the top IMO.

Ridiculous looking I might add. I have it for Cleveland too. Don't use them.

[INTEL]
Members
7,070 posts
28,937 battles
29 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I like it.  It's deco enough to arouse my aesthetic sense, and MAGA enough to irritate the globalist crowd.

I won't even comment on the political aspect you mentioned.

As per "patriotic", it isn't even close, as it goes way against the US Flag Code (starting at Article 173).

It seems strange to me that WG won't even display the IJN Battle Flag, or replace Canada (Haida), Argentina (9 de Julio), Taiwan (Lo Yang), and others with made up flags that never existed but has no compunction in violating the US Flag Code, and it seems to me you don't either.

That's all I'm going to say on the subject. Any and all comments, hate mail, or responses will be ignored from me in this thread as they are not conducive to the spirit and the law of the Forum. If unclear on the issue, read the US Flag code here: http://www.usflag.org/uscode36.html

Edited by alexf24
  • Cool 4

[WOLF9]
Members
8,842 posts
4,180 battles

So my flag-themed Y-fronts are illegal?

Let's hear it for the Land of the Free !

• Cool 2
  • Angry 1

[WOLF6]
Members
821 posts
6,988 battles
16 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

Not Art Deco but Art Nouveau.

There is nothing Nouveau about these skins - it’s ridiculously deco.  It’s like someone took a look at the Chysler Building, got in Photoshop, and cut/paste the thing onto these ships.

[INTEL]
Members
7,070 posts
28,937 battles
1 minute ago, galspanic said:

There is nothing Nouveau about these skins - it’s ridiculously deco.  It’s like someone took a look at the Chysler Building, got in Photoshop, and cut/paste the thing onto these ships.

My bad. Meant the opposite. Removed. Needs more coffee.

[MIA-I]
Privateers
1,237 posts
12,067 battles
28 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

It seems strange to me that WG won't even display the IJN Battle Flag, or replace Canada (Haida), Argentina (9 de Julio), Taiwan (Lo Yang), and others with made up flags that never existed

Actually, WG recently added the capability to put the correct flag on each of the Pan-Asian and Commonwealth ships. Go to the Exterior Tab and then the Flags section and at the bottom of that section, for any ship of those lines, there is a choice between the generic flag and the actual national flag. 

[CIAO]
[CIAO]
Members
525 posts
21,540 battles

I can't understand why WOWs keeps coming with these UGGGGGLY camos.

Members
22,459 posts
5,792 battles
36 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

I won't even comment on the political aspect you mentioned.

As per "patriotic", it isn't even close, as it goes way against the US Flag Code (starting at Article 173).

It seems strange to me that WG won't even display the IJN Battle Flag, or replace Canada (Haida), Argentina (9 de Julio), Taiwan (Lo Yang), and others with made up flags that never existed but has no compunction in violating the US Flag Code, and it seems to me you don't either.

That's all I'm going to say on the subject. Any and all comments, hate mail, or responses will be ignored from me in this thread as they are not conducive to the spirit and the law of the Forum. If unclear on the issue, read the US Flag code here: http://www.usflag.org/uscode36.html

It doesn't say anything about elements of the flag used in designs, just the flag itself.

And I'm guessing not many cars display the flag on patriotic holidays, seeing as it has to be attached on the right front fender or chassis.

On Canada Day, it seems everybody has a Canadian Flag clipped to both of the rear windows.

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,333 posts
15,147 battles

how do you get that camo, I have it for the Cleve..

[WOLF1]
Members
2,553 posts

it looks meh from pictures, but after i got it, the camo actually looks pretty good and shiny :)

• Cool 1

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles
1 hour ago, gillhunter said:

I can't understand why WOWs keeps coming with these UGGGGGLY camos.

They may be wearing beer glasses at the time the camos are approved.

bobanddoug570.gif.3434bc3d56b94febfeda66dd39071d95.gif

[EGO]
Members
3,524 posts
2 hours ago, SavageTactical said:

Not a fan of it or the other camos that change designs of the ship, but glad you like it.

I would agree with this if it was automatic but since it's your choice whether to mount it I think its fine.

Sign in to follow this