You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Daedalus7_

Worcester is over the top

93 comments in this topic

Members
57 posts

This boat has it all.  AA, DPM, RADAR and HYDRO.  Getting super sick of the new American line and all the radar in the world.  Dafuk were you thinking WG?

Used to be 1-3 radar per match.  Now its 3-6 radar per match... either remove radar from every other ship or lower its effectiveness/range

Before you tell me the Wooster has the same Survivability as the Mino, I urge you to check the armor layout and citadel 

Edited by _Daedalus7_
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 4

[DAKI]
Privateers, Supertester
827 posts
4,644 battles
18 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

No... THIS is over the top. One of Stallone's worst movies.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093692/?ref_=nv_sr_1

(also, lower radar duration, there's no need for 3 US/UK cruisers to lockdown a cap for 6 SOLID minutes with STOCK radar)

IF the enemy team have 3 radar's at one cap the solution is simple... Go to the cap next to each which they aren't covering...

• Funny 2

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles
22 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

O look a radar thread we know where this is going . . . :cap_tea:

It's almost like some people think it's not that awesome.

• Cool 1

Members
150 posts
10 battles
59 minutes ago, _Daedalus7_ said:

This boat has it all.  AA, DPM, RADAR and HYDRO.  Getting super sick of the new American line and all the radar in the world.  Dafuk were you thinking WG?

Used to be 1-3 radar per match.  Now its 3-6 radar per match... either remove radar from every other ship or lower its effectiveness/range

1. Radar will die down when the new wears off the line. 2 It doesn't have everything. If it did it would have Hindy armor and an outstanding alpha strike.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Members
57 posts
13 minutes ago, k9kid12 said:

1. Radar will die down when the new wears off the line. 2 It doesn't have everything. If it did it would have Hindy armor and an outstanding alpha strike.

When does Alpha strike matter with this kinda DPM/Fire chance?

So far I count 4CA lines with radar vs 3CA lines without radar.  Just go all in and give them all Radar

Edited by _Daedalus7_
  • Boring 1

Members
150 posts
10 battles
16 minutes ago, _Daedalus7_ said:

So far I count 4CA lines with radar vs 3CA lines without radar.  Just go all in and give them all Radar

Alpha matters when you the ship that is being nuked has no armor and no counter when not played properly...meaning the Rooster. If you dont play it properly you will be nuked meaning the crap you are saying doesnt matter.

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles

Why are people still surprised with powercreep? WG has to create incentives to play the "new lines" and they are always conspicuously strong at launch. Why should this time be any different?

Members
150 posts
10 battles
Just now, Canadatron said:

Why are people still surprised with powercreep? WG has to create incentives to play the "new lines" and they are always conspicuously strong at launch. Why should this time be any different?

That is the thing. These boats arent OP and are only "strong" when used properly. They are very tough to play and are very situational. The guy who started this thread, his complaints are a nonissue. 

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles
Just now, k9kid12 said:

That is the thing. These boats arent OP and are only "strong" when used properly. They are very tough to play and are very situational. The guy who started this thread, his complaints are a nonissue. 

WG has to create "omg have you played this thing?" styled ships to keep people free xping and paying monies.

Then once enough people have heated up their plastic WG comes in and tones whatever it is down and you have every single line they ever made. Shima? Nerfed. Khaba? Nerfed. Minotaur? Nerfed... these were all "must have ships" at their height of power.

Notice a pattern? People trip overthemselves to play the "So HOT right now" flavour of the month ship, pay money to get there and not be left out, only for the good ol bait and switch awhile later.

Wise up.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
7,656 posts
8,088 battles
29 minutes ago, _Daedalus7_ said:

There are 2 CA lines and 2 CL lines that have it. And one of those CL lines has to trade smoke to use it. Which is very rare.

Members
57 posts
19 minutes ago, Spooooooooooooooooooooon said:

OP do you actually have a Worcester?  I'm not finding her to be much more than a minotaur with no smoke.  Definitely a 2nd line support ship

11 minutes ago, k9kid12 said:

Alpha matters when you the ship that is being nuked has no armor and no counter when not played properly...meaning the Rooster. If you dont play it properly you will be nuked meaning the crap you are saying doesnt matter.

The Rooster is much more tankier than a Mino...  Then your reply is "but Mino has smoke"  my response is "Mino drops radar for smoke, just like dropping hydro for defAA"

Its 100% power creep [edited]... Love how people say the Rooster has bad armor but still somehow sails around in the open without instant AP punishment

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Members
150 posts
10 battles
2 minutes ago, _Daedalus7_ said:

The Rooster is much more tankier than a Mino...  Then your reply is "but Mino has smoke"  my response is "Mino drops radar for smoke, just like dropping hydro for defAA"

Its 100% power creep [edited]... Love how people say the Rooster has bad armor but still somehow sails around in the open without instant AP punishment

bahahaha he said Rooster has armor! XD XD

The term "tankier" should never be used when describing Rooster lol

Edited by k9kid12

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles
2 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

And one of those CL lines has to trade smoke to use it. Which is very rare.

It's not that rare anymore. When I see a RN cruiser now I assume radar. Smoke is a death sentence.

I also assume all PA DD at high tiers are also radar botes, again, smoke has lost a chunk of utility in our brave new world and is often a greater risk than reward.

Members
57 posts
1 minute ago, k9kid12 said:

bahahaha he said Rooster has armor! XD XD

The term "tankier" should never be used when describing Rooster lol

Your attempt to dismiss just further proves you have no regard for balance

• Boring 2

Members
150 posts
10 battles
Just now, _Daedalus7_ said:

Your attempt to dismiss just further proves you have no regard for balance

And your inability to understand how weak these boats are when not played properly proves you have no regard to how to counter them. Which explains why you run here, to the forums to complain rather than find out how to beat them.

• Cool 3

Members
57 posts
2 minutes ago, Canadatron said:

It's not that rare anymore. When I see a RN cruiser now I assume radar. Smoke is a death sentence.

I also assume all PA DD at high tiers are also radar botes, again, smoke has lost a chunk of utility in our brave new world and is often a greater risk than reward.

Further more you rarely see a RN cruiser sailing open water and firing like a mad man.  RN cruisers get wth punished 

• Boring 1

Members
57 posts
Just now, k9kid12 said:

And your inability to understand how weak these boats are when not played properly proves you have no regard to how to counter them. Which explains why you run here, to the forums to complain rather than find out how to beat them.

Just insults and dismissal from you.  Maybe you are a kid?

• Boring 3

Members
150 posts
10 battles

Just insults and dismissal from you.  Maybe you are a kid?

At least this kid gets it. o7

• Funny 1

Members
57 posts
Just now, k9kid12 said:

No you don't... you seem to easily dismiss and insult without bringing up proper arguments to warrant this ship.... You far from "get it"

• Boring 2

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles
1 minute ago, k9kid12 said:

It's funny but we were discussing how tanky Wooster was on Discord last night. It isn't as thin skinned as people think it is. 

Members
57 posts
1 minute ago, Canadatron said:

It's funny but we were discussing how tanky Wooster was on Discord last night. It isn't as thin skinned as people think it is. 

Wooster can angle and get away with open water engagements... try that with a Mino and you'll find yourself dead quick

• Boring 1

Members
150 posts
10 battles

No you don't... you seem to easily dismiss and insult without bringing up proper arguments to warrant this ship.... You far from "get it"

I provided an argument. You refuse to accept it. Typical. You said it has everything. It doesnt. It doesnt have alpha strike or armor. You said it is over the top. It isnt. It is very weak when not played properly. It was only after you refuse to accept this that I accused you of the "run to the forums and complain rather than work on getting better" type. So yeah, at least this kid gets it. 

• Cool 3