You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Taichunger

Arsenal: excellent work. Premium ships schedule?

8 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
9,807 posts
27,863 battles

Great job on the Arsenal, devs. It's a wonderful new capability. I am wondering, though, if WG has given out any information about what ships will be available for purchase in the arsenal, and when? Are they going to be rotated? What's the plan? 

Edited by Taichunger

Members
309 posts

When has WG ever given out something like that? They don't even have a tech tree premium rotation schedule.

If they handed out schedules for coal ships, they might lose sales from people who *might* have bought it.

[NGAGE]
Members
3,072 posts
8,073 battles
59 minutes ago, intixw said:

When has WG ever given out something like that? They don't even have a tech tree premium rotation schedule.

If they handed out schedules for coal ships, they might lose sales from people who *might* have bought it.

One of my major annoyances with this game is how hard it is to find what ships are for sale in the tech tree via doubloons.

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,775 posts
4,413 battles

I don't think they plan to give a schedule, however they will likely make an announcement on the portal when they rotate stock.

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
1 hour ago, enderland07 said:

One of my major annoyances with this game is how hard it is to find what ships are for sale in the tech tree via doubloons.

Um... going in to the game and clicking on the tech tree tab doesn't do it for you?

54 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

I don't think they plan to give a schedule, however they will likely make an announcement on the portal when they rotate stock.

I would expect an announcement as well. I don't expect the Arsenal ships to change as fast as the shop ships, but take some time to change so that people have enough time to earn the coal. As a SWAG, I would guess six months or more.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,605 posts
15,896 battles
1 hour ago, enderland07 said:

Has it ever occurred to you that they don't want you to know before the event? Generates greater sales when it's just sprung on people? 

[FACT]
Members
402 posts
3,956 battles
2 hours ago, enderland07 said:

FYI, if you don't know this, Aslain's Mod Pack has a feature that allows you to grab the Mod that shows "Extended Tech Tree" Ships in game. There you can see what is currently offered in game for Doubloons. Cheers!

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
21 minutes ago, ARandomClaymore said:

FYI, if you don't know this, Aslain's Mod Pack has a feature that allows you to grab the Mod that shows "Extended Tech Tree" Ships in game. There you can see what is currently offered in game for Doubloons. Cheers!

Actually, that shows every ship in the game files, not all of which are on sale in the tech tree. And unless it has changed recently, that mod doesn't show what ships of the complete list that are on sale.