You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nu_____

Coal Balance Not Updating - You Too?

3 comments in this topic

[AERO]
Members
3 posts
3,976 battles

I've opened a ticket but not found other threads so I thought I'd see if it is just me. This has nothing to do with the other bug folks are reporting about clan oil > coal stuff. 

My issue is my balance of coal is not changing - stuck - since initial allotment when coal arrived.

I am earning more - got some in a container tonight and via a daily achievement. Still, no change to my balance.

Anyone else?

[DAKI]
Privateers, Supertester
825 posts
4,644 battles
1 hour ago, AeroSpaceNews_com_PA said:

I've opened a ticket but not found other threads so I thought I'd see if it is just me. This has nothing to do with the other bug folks are reporting about clan oil > coal stuff. 

My issue is my balance of coal is not changing - stuck - since initial allotment when coal arrived.

I am earning more - got some in a container tonight and via a daily achievement. Still, no change to my balance.

Anyone else?

Did you check via the arsenal?
This is an odd issue and I've not seen anybody else with it.
Perhaps if you can check again later or tomorrow, it will have updated and just bugged slightly before?

[AERO]
Members
3 posts
3,976 battles

Yes @Kaga_Kai_Ni - I've monitored it over several days via the arsenal. I'm not on these forums every day so I appreciate you adding your take on how it is not a known issue... I tried to search as I said, before opening this thread (or even opening my ticket).