You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SailorDeadpool1XPOIXKita

What the next line now

20 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles

Ok, With American Light cruiser line finally finish and has rolled out. What will be the next line I'm thinking it be Japanese DD split to finish it off with 9 and 10 then could be Russian cruiser? But one would hope that They are hard at work on fixing carriers and will finally roll out British CV line. Really want to see them drop a pan EU CV Line so they could get some Italian and French carriers or more german carriers perhaps a Russian carrier???? Mostly couple premium new carriers like for tier 6-8. Will the Ark be a tier 8?

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,142 posts
4,934 battles

Most likely order will be the Kitakaze and Harugumo to round out the Japanese gunboat line (SOON!), then RN DDs a patch or two after that since they're already announced in supertest. After that? *shrug* RN CVs won't come until after the CV rework is finalized, and we still don't have a timeframe on that. An Italian line or French DDs would be a good next step, though Pan American ships to go with the ARA Nueve de Julio (which, if not released on July 9, I will eat my hat) would be awesome, and there are hints of Pan Asian cruisers lurking. Or they could surprise everyone and pull out something like a German panzerschiff mini-line or a Polish DD line, you never know with devs.

• Cool 3

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,764 posts
9,468 battles

Isn’t the itianlian cruiser line confirmed for Q4 of this year?

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles
7 minutes ago, Shigure_DD said:

They are also cramming the big CV rework into that time frame or else it becomes 2019 YEAR OF THE CV!

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,764 posts
9,468 battles
52 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

I see a time shift coming into the early 1950's coming....  Get ready for missiles !!!!! 

They wanted to add DDGs into the game awhile ago but did some testing and didn’t like the gameplay look at the 2017 video and you can see them in that video it was going to be the 2nd Russian dd sub line.

[H_]
Members
1,933 posts

Modern naval warfare is really a boring event.  People just push buttons and "stuff happens"..............everyone dies...  In Harpoon and Harpoon style games, a 35% survival rate is a miracle for a open water battle.....  That's why I'm trying WoWs......to relive the simplicity of non-computer/missile naval warfare.

• Cool 1

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,322 posts
15,120 battles

Would like to see changes to maps and game modes...many of us have so many ships that we never play its scary. I know many players, myself included, load in a game see the map, and go straight to the same spot …...Would like to load into a game and have no clue where the enemy spawn is,  or where to set up.... 

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
14 hours ago, Landsraad said:

Most likely order will be the Kitakaze and Harugumo to round out the Japanese gunboat line (SOON!), then RN DDs a patch or two after that since they're already announced in supertest. After that? *shrug* RN CVs won't come until after the CV rework is finalized, and we still don't have a timeframe on that. An Italian line or French DDs would be a good next step, though Pan American ships to go with the ARA Nueve de Julio (which, if not released on July 9, I will eat my hat) would be awesome, and there are hints of Pan Asian cruisers lurking. Or they could surprise everyone and pull out something like a German panzerschiff mini-line or a Polish DD line, you never know with devs.

yea thinking there chance a certain BB split is going to happen hopefully soon. Still waiting for a tier 10 bb with torps.

[SIDE]
Members
2,099 posts
13 hours ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

I am looking fwd to the Italians! I like the Roma and Abruzzi ;D

Can I haz yer abruzzi?

I got spanked by 2 in my cesare. I could not shake them. Felt like Tie fighters against my millennium falcon.

All I know is I will be buying one if I ever get the chance.

Edited by thebigblue

[-GPF-]
Members
768 posts
4,101 battles

Any line that makes people happy and isn't a bunch of paper ships will make me happy.I have pretty much every German ship that ever existed so I'm good. The only line I personally would like would be RN CVs since that would theoretically bring a CV re-work. Though I'm skeptical about how that will turn out. 

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
483 posts
5,448 battles

I believe the tier 9 and 10 IJN sub-branch DDs as well as the RN DDs are next, followed by the Italian cruisers to finish off the year.

That is, assuming Wargaming sticks to the schedule and doesn't decide to do something different.

[-K-]
Members
6,130 posts
10,294 battles
On 7/8/2018 at 3:37 AM, Landsraad said:

Did you eat your hat this morning?

On 7/8/2018 at 8:50 AM, Shigure_DD said:

I thought this was going to be the case as well, but WG has since teased the complete line of British DDs, so they are a safe bet in front on the Italians.  Still doesn't mean we won't see Italian cruisers this year, though.

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
1,406 posts
68 battles
3 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

I thought this was going to be the case as well, but WG has since teased the complete line of British DDs, so they are a safe bet in front on the Italians.  Still doesn't mean we won't see Italian cruisers this year, though.

Italian cruisers are probably going to follow the fate of French battleships and roll in sometime after January. French battleship model screen grabs started showing up around October last year? Keep an eye for if that same cycle keeps true. That should be around the general time British destroyers probably go live.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,330 posts
7,577 battles

Probably Russian BBs with the ability to equip not one, but two Satellite Scan consumables at the same time.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,142 posts
4,934 battles
12 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

Did you eat your hat this morning?

Yes. It needed some more salt and less cat hair. Come on devs, it's the NAME of the SHIP!