Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mahrs

KM BB Captain Skills?

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,592 posts
4,360 battles

I've been away for a long while...how are cool kids and "meta" min-maxers building their KM BB Captains these days?  You know, just on the off chance I was fool enough to buy FDG because I forgot how much I disliked Bismarck...

Members
1,631 posts
3,603 battles

Everyone knows to stay away from your secondaries and I have found a full secondary build pretty much useless unless I'm top tier or get myself in the right place at the right time. Most high tier meta is now long range snipe fest with a enormous amount of HE spam thanks to the new USN cruiser lines. I'm seriously considering to changing my main KM captain over to gun accuracy and survival skills

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
51 minutes ago, Mahrs said:

I've been away for a long while...how are cool kids and "meta" min-maxers building their KM BB Captains these days?  You know, just on the off chance I was fool enough to buy FDG because I forgot how much I disliked Bismarck...

If you don't like the Bismarck you will absolutely Hate the FDG, At Tier 9 it has major Drawbacks compared to Bismarck. Just my Opinion.

Members
1,592 posts
4,360 battles
8 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

If you don't like the Bismarck you will absolutely Hate the FDG, At Tier 9 it has major Drawbacks compared to Bismarck. Just my Opinion.

Oh Dear... can you elaborate?

Honestly, the dispersion on the guns ruined the line for me.  I was doing more damage in a stock NC from the first game out of port (to say nothing of Fuso).  It's a style thing, I guess.  That's what I recall.  Playing a couple games in Bismarck and Tirpitz has just been a sort of diversion for me lately - I'm not a good Captain of either ship (hell, cannot even remember derpitz has torps most matches), but they're sometimes fun if I sail them like a WoT medium tank...if that makes sense.  Get to a flank, hopefully without being spotted, show up somewhere super annoying, get to work.  

Sign in to follow this