You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Leopard_IX

0.7.7 Update Feedback

7 comments in this topic

[-SYN-]
Members
542 posts
2,415 battles

Go Navy!

This part of the update is pretty exciting. On the test server, the player gets extra containers depending on the person's team score. The containers have tokens, signals, camos and a few other things which is great. There is also a leaderboard that tells the score of the Sharks and Eagles, which is very convenient. The extra containers help a lot with getting extra rewards like replenishing signals. In my opinion, this part of the update will be a big hit. The devs. made a great improvement in this area of the game. I am looking forward to it.

Arsenal Update

The change here is a minor change in that WG has enabled its players to choose another way to redeem goods in the Arsenal. This might be a good change in that it may be easier to redeem in-game goods with tokens earned from containers. Let us hope so!

Operations Update

The operations is also a great change to the game. Ignoring the fact that these operations were available in the past, these operations is a big addition to the game. The Raptor Rescue was pretty fun to play in, but I do have a concern with the Narai operation. I don't know if it was from new players entering the operation, but I do think it should be a little easier as the number of enemy ships is pretty overwhelming. Another way to fix this issue is to lessen the number of islands in the operation like in Raptor Rescue. I always found myself stuck behind an island after fighting an enemy, while other enemy ships were attacking the support ships. Other than that, the operations were perfect.

Battle UI: Information

I do not have any concerns about this, but I do think it will be helpful for players, especially new players to the game.

• Cool 2

[OGU]
Members
33 posts
6,171 battles

I've played Raptor Rescue so far, but I like the change in how the ships are spawning in now.  Sure, it was nice that it was predictable every match, especially as a CV.  I get my planes line up for a few of the spawns (take out a chunk of the Battleship or take out the Cruiser at the beginning, or taking out either Carrier).  Having variability adds more to the mission, which is appreciated.

[HAPPY]
Members
24 posts
2,710 battles

Narai definitely has to much thrown at you, especially for newer player's, its just going to be painful for alot of people 

• Cool 1

[CS7]
Members
24 posts
17,914 battles

Simplified Wargaming.net Game Center is a GREAT help. Was experiencing WOWS disconnect and freezes. Thanks. 

Great Public Test Server and easy login. 

[PLPTS]
Members
776 posts
15,170 battles

+1 for GO Navy and the special in match "missions". I am concerned that some players will put the missions above a match win though, so don't make them too rewarding

+1 for the new crate choices

Edited by Jenska
added crates

[BLKAD]
Members
8 posts
11,222 battles

Somehow I missed the survey.

Just one comment / feedback issue.

The new aiming point circle on the mini map is VERY distracting as it dances about in your peripheral vision. We need an option to turn that off.

Thanks

Alpha Tester
91 posts

Narai is unplayable now and about as enjoyable an experience as a root canal with no anesthesia. Bravo Wargaming way to completely ignore the feedback we were giving you in PTS and still barrel through and make it miserable. Then again there is no point in telling you all anything because it seems like blinders are on and the ship is on autopilot..