Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
merkreus

Just wondering if there is a clan for me?

2 comments in this topic

Members
37 posts
2,188 battles

I feel this may be a mistake but will go through with this with the hope I am wrong................

I am a long time WoT player though basically inactive now and started WoWs almost from the beginning.  I am 56 yrs young and like to game.  I am very competitive and have a short fuse with my temper.  This combo works well if you can play this game fairly competently.  I am not therefore I get frustrated quickly and alot.  I try and have tried in both games to get better, seeking out advice from good players and working on their suggestions. It has worked to a certain degree but my skill level still needs alot of work.

I figured I would get the negatives about me out of the way first. So if you are still reading, I havent scared you off...........yet.

I work 2nd shift(2pm to 10pm MST) so my play times will be late at night and have sun/mon off so I can play more then.  I am a team player, take advice well and will not be a burden or a bother to anyone in a clan.  Why do I want to join a clan?  Pretty simple really....Im burnt out playing by myself and wonder if joining a clan and playing with folks will rekindle the fun and joy I once had for this game.

I've looked over alot of clan recruiting posts but the majority of them are old post so I decided instead of wading through them I would make this post. Keep in mind that I want to join a clan that has members playing around my time so if your clan is a ghost town at night, please dont post here, as I'm pretty positive your clan is a good one but you do neither of us any good inviting me.

Thank you kindly for reading,

Merkreus

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this