Conrad_1963

Tricked by unexpected Shimakaze

6 comments in this topic

Members
62 posts
3,049 battles

I opened the game to find a Shimakaze that I never asked for. I tried to google to find out why, but I had no joy. So I thought, what the heck, I will outfit it and get my [edited]kicked in a tier X battle. Except that after I spent millions in credits on it, I find that it is only for clan battles and I am not in a clan. And as far as I can tell there is no way to get the credits back or reset the commander skills I wasted on a ship I will never use. wth is with that? Ideally I could get my credits back, reset my 6/6 captain and delete the Shimakaze. What was wargaming thinking? Now I have to waste 150 gold I bought with actual money on redistributing points and am several millions of credits down.

[STW-M]
Members
2,961 posts
7,014 battles

I thought that, since this rental Shimakaze counted as a premium, you could simply put any IJN captain on it and be good?

If you already had an IJN dd captain, you really didn't need to bother with creating an entirely new captain for the rental Shimakaze.

As for the upgrades, when the rental Shimakaze gets removed, all of your upgrades get moved into your inventory for you to mount on whatever other ships you like, so it's not really a waste.

• Cool 1

[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,445 posts
4,559 battles

reading is overrated these days.

Members
873 posts

He or she may not know they can sell the inventory that they are not or will never use again. Extra camo makes $$$ credits.

However I agree that the game has become very complicated in port for the casual or new user

Edited by Toxic_Potato

[-AA-]
Members
1,756 posts
6,674 battles

Imo credits spend on a rental should be 0, also credits earned with a rental should be 0. 

Also only for players part of a fleet..

[RLGN]
Members
10,098 posts
19,494 battles
Just now, LemonadeWarrior said:

Imo credits spend on a rental should be 0, also credits earned with a rental should be 0. 

Also only for players part of a fleet..

Would go for this. Generally avoid even accidentally acquiring the CW ships like the plague, but was careless this time and got them from a Mammie game.