Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sweetsie

Looking for a clan....oh boy this could be good..

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,988
[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,333 posts
15,147 battles

So, address my faults..I have insulted probably almost every clan in the game at some point...some more than others....Some times you have to lay in the bed that you made...I get that.

 

I have 37 19 point captains and more to come, I would like to play clan battles. Hoping to bring some expertise as well as learn more from other good players. Fiercely loyal, great teammate, and have an awesome set of tools. Currently can only play weekends with my job.....

I know most of the good clans and most know me from nerd raging as a solo player..... If Suarez can land on a good team, I should be able to ...Hope to hear from you.

See the source image
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,625
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,329 posts
20,200 battles

Hey Sweet, there is a new clan needing a new member so they can field a team for CW. Will post a link to his post:

 

 Maybe you could give them a hand. 

Edited by Taylor3006

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KSC]
Members
93 posts
17,306 battles
31 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

So, address my faults..I have insulted probably almost every clan in the game at some point...some more than others....Some times you have to lay in the bed that you made...I get that.

 

I have 37 19 point captains and more to come, I would like to play clan battles. Hoping to bring some expertise as well as learn more from other good players. Fiercely loyal, great teammate, and have an awesome set of tools. Currently can only play weekends with my job.....

I know most of the good clans and most know me from nerd raging as a solo player..... If Suarez can land on a good team, I should be able to ...Hope to hear from you.

See the source image
 

I'm impressed, I think I only have 29 or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,318 posts
9,888 battles

....You're welcome to join us....TF_34....we're thick-skinned and we don't give a toss....(in all likelihood, you're too good for us, but don't tell my CO I said that.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11
[AFK]
Members
74 posts
4,947 battles

erekt will be happy to have you. we are having enough people most cw days to have both a-b teams playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33
[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
127 posts
7,652 battles

Hi there Sweetsie, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 300 members in 7 fleets. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently heavy into Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on too during the off days. 

 

Our Discord

https://discord.gg/hcMyv4c

 

image.png.8c884c1916984489623e0014a421d278.png

image.png.18f62d7cb8427531c60e55385e05a290.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24
[XO]
[XO]
Members
206 posts
8,095 battles

            Funny Recruit Poster.png

                                 Header Final.png

                                                                                          HAS A PLACE FOR YOU

                                               Check us out with a visit to NGA's Website at
                                                                     https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com
                               An application can be found by using the RECRUITMENT tab in the header.
                                                               [TeamSpeak is NGA's Communication Link]

Edited by CIT_Happens
placement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,988
[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,333 posts
15,147 battles
10 hours ago, CIT_Happens said:

            Funny Recruit Poster.png

                                 Header Final.png

                                                                                          HAS A PLACE FOR YOU

                                               Check us out with a visit to NGA's Website at
                                                                     https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com
                               An application can be found by using the RECRUITMENT tab in the header.
                                                               [TeamSpeak is NGA's Communication Link]

Showtunes may be the one for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,988
[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,333 posts
15,147 battles
13 hours ago, LadyKryptonite said:

Hi there Sweetsie, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 300 members in 7 fleets. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently heavy into Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on too during the off days. 

 

Our Discord

https://discord.gg/hcMyv4c

 

image.png.8c884c1916984489623e0014a421d278.png

image.png.18f62d7cb8427531c60e55385e05a290.png

that logo is so good looking you should turn it into t shirts and bumper stickers. Very nice artwork.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×