Evil_Feldwebel

Haccusations and sound bug

7 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
6,168 battles

So during a match today encountered a cheerful individual who after dying started throwing insults and accusations. 

Googled 'Illusion' after dying and looks like it's an aimbot, so have to question what this person is running that they claim to be able to see every person in the game using that particular illegal mod. Their accuracy seemed a bit higher than I would expect but not suspicious by itself.

Unrelated note, had a couple non-sequential games today where depending on which direction the camera was pointed in all I could hear was a constant shells flying over me sound.  Not sure if this is related to the recent graphic lag since the patch.  No mods but do have the alternative interface mode enabled.

5b414ef455c90_PMWCtheMaxxx.jpg.23aaddef1831f6c6100306444727aa66.jpg

Edited by Evil_Feldwebel
Removed name.

[TBW]
Members
7,397 posts
13,567 battles

@Evil_Feldwebel You can get in trouble for leaving the names in, in this post. Don't let the trolls bother you, they are harmless.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[5D5]
Members
2,677 posts
16,105 battles

As Sovereigndawg pointed out leaving the accusing player's name is considered naming and shaming. I would take the pic down and repost it with the name crossed out.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,272 posts
10,908 battles
18 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

@Evil_Feldwebel You can get in trouble for leaving the names in, in this post. Don't let the trolls bother you, they are harmless.

3 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

As Sovereigndawg pointed out leaving the accusing player's name is considered naming and shaming. I would take the pic down and repost it with the name crossed out.

This, you can and should name & fame all you want but blank out the name if it isn't positive about that person.

[VW]
Members
2,429 posts
14,253 battles

In before lock?

i would suggest you sent a ticket with this picture attached, if it’s real and illegal thats the only way you can deal wih it.

Edited by monpetitloup

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,272 posts
10,908 battles
15 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

In before lock?

i would suggest you sent a ticket with this picture attached, if it’s real and illegal thats the only way you can deal wih it.

A lock is the least of the OP's problems if you read what they are talking about in the screen shot.

[VW]
Members
2,429 posts
14,253 battles
10 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

A lock is the least of the OP's problems if you read what they are talking about in the screen shot.

Yes, that’s why I suggested he submit a support ticket. WG can then decide whether or not to investigate.