You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gryphen_Ghost

SPF - South Pacific Firestorm is recruiting

9 comments in this topic

[SPF]
Members
16 posts
12,971 battles

South Pacific Firestorm is recruiting players that want to be a part of a fun team environment. So if you prefer to solo run 99% of the time this clan is not for you. Discord is required as we use it for division, clan battles, and pretty much all clan communication. We don't really have a requirement for win rate, but must have at least 1 T8 (non premium) ship as most of us prefer to run in the T8 - T10 range and so your more familiar with the higher tier meta of gameplay. You must be an active player (we realize that RL comes first) but you cant grow as a team if you don't run fairly regularly. If your interested then please apply in game. (just search SPF in the clan search tab to find us) or send me a message in game just search Gryphen_Ghost and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

[SPF]
Members
16 posts
12,971 battles

We are still recruiting, and please keep in mind that if you are leaving a clan to join a new one that there is a 3 day waiting period between when you leave a clan and when you can join a new one. I'm mentioning this as some seem to not be aware of it.

Beta Testers
112 posts
1,366 battles

"you cant grow as a team if you don't run fairly regularly. "

I agree! What time zone, and what times of the weekday/weekend does the group usually convene to sail together?

[SPF]
Members
16 posts
12,971 battles

just bumping the thread up again. we still have a few spots open. and we tend to run a little bit of most hours(and I say this because we have some that tend to get on later due to RL stuff which we fully get, RL has to come first), but most active around 5pm- 10pm CST (also the time zone can be a little miss leading as we have members from across the USA, and some in Canada, Australia, and a couple from South America as well) So I guess that we are a bit of a well rounded group lol

[SPF]
Members
16 posts
12,971 battles

We are still filling positions in the clan as we are refilling spaces from people that went inactive. So if your interested just message me or apply to join the clan in game

[OGZR]
Members
180 posts
13,774 battles

HermesSinking302403.jpg.58c55836044e042d975181fa43f2c245.jpg

Hi Captains,

With Clan Battles over for another season, (except for that WOW Patch delay), it is a good time to think about where you play next.  A place may be with SPF.  The name is in honor of VJ Day.  If you don't know what that is well then your probably not a good fit in a war game.    We are a clan of like minded players that enjoy running battles for the fun of it.  We are not Unicum but we do flirt in Hurricane league. We run 2 teams but need a few more to make sure we run the second every night.   We have room for a few more players that actually want to play with other clan members on a regular basis. We all have real lives from age 18 to 70 and have a nice chat going on our discord but we do keep it mature, clean and respectful.  Since we division with all and not have cliques we expect all members to have the same friendly attitude.  We are training up new members now so we have room for a few with the following reqs.  A desire to improve and have a 50% win rate with at least 500 battles. Play all matches on our Discord, use a microphone and speak some sort of English.  We abhor stress. trolls, fits of rage and immature behavior.  Rules? Just play regularly with the Clan.  Sounds simple but you would be surprised that for so many it appears to be a challenge.  Any questions, please ask us  anytime anywhere.  

Tunamelt the Cyclops.               :fish_happy: