Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptDavid

Apologies

7 comments in this topic

[KREW]
[KREW]
Members
147 posts
2,145 battles

My most humble apologies to anyone I may have fired on in game aka friendly fire sometimes in the heat of battle fire and smoke I may have fired guns and or torpedoes and hit my own team players it was not intended sorry.

• Cool 4

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,224 posts
5,222 battles

It was awfully nice of you to apologize for the friendly fire.  I have found that most of the community members are pretty understanding of friendly fire incidents.  Guns more so than torpedos, though.

As you become more experienced playing the game, you will begin to pay more attention to your field of fire and even start  checking your fire due to team member proximity to your chosen target.

Best regards,

CS

[TBW]
Members
7,405 posts
13,567 battles
26 minutes ago, CaptDavid said:

My most humble apologies to anyone I may have fired on in game aka friendly fire sometimes in the heat of battle fire and smoke I may have fired guns and or torpedoes and hit my own team players it was not intended sorry.

Is that a blanket apology or did you just do something naughty recently?

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles

Yeah, with only 71 games in, your still learning well....everything. The learning curve for this game is straight up, so stuff like not so friendly fire happens.. A "I'm sorry!" 

Goes a looooong way with most of us. 

Good luck man! 

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles

No worries pard, stuff like that happens and most not-so-friendly fire is unintentional. Most players understand that.

Have fun! And may your opponent's aim be as true as a politician's promise!

[H_]
Members
1,906 posts

It is an honorable thing to apologize.   It happens all of the time with torpedoes.  Well done and in good form.

Sign in to follow this