You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Alien_Observer

Having a bad week? RNG taunting you? A suggestion,,,

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
292 posts
11,075 battles

Been seeing the matches drop like flies for a few days? No matter what you do, potato soup is on the menu and your the twice baked potato as the centerpiece? Can't hit that Yammy from 12KM away? I think I have stumbled upon the holy grail,,,,,, when all else fails and your ready to quit and go play candy crush, try the HMS Fiji. Fun & Gun encapsulated,,, Oh My,,, steal kill your way to a blueberry day, perhaps a shade of Barney will look good on you if the force is stronk within you. Back 2 back games,,, If only I had some White Castles and a Dr Pepper life would be complete. Give her a try to break that shade of red that keeps showing up at the end of those matches,,,,,, 07

2018-07-07 (3).png

2018-07-07.png

Members
4,723 posts
7,748 battles

For some reason been losing a lot the past few days. Perplexing.  Maybe I give her a try. Been in one of those streaks where no matter what I do just can't buy a few wins in a row. Lost 4 last nite won 1.  Been like that for a few days.

[AAA]
Members
498 posts
8,161 battles

Just playing my Hindy has got me 1% increase in my WR over few weeks. I dont care what the team is made up of, I would just farm and the team kills those hurting ships. Easy wins :D

Edited by sansfaille

[TBW]
Members
7,384 posts
13,562 battles
1 hour ago, Alien_Observer said:

If only I had some White Castles

You can get them in your grocers freezer. They only come in 6 packs though, at least at Aldis. They aren't quite as good as fresh but aren't bad in a pinch.

Members
5,352 posts
6,090 battles
1 hour ago, dmckay said:

For some reason been losing a lot the past few days. Perplexing.  Maybe I give her a try. Been in one of those streaks where no matter what I do just can't buy a few wins in a row. Lost 4 last nite won 1.  Been like that for a few days.

It's likely the +200% exp bonus. Anything over 2x exp, and it changes the way people play. I find that 200% and 300% exp bonus weeks/weekends are the worst because too many try too hard to maximize their exp gain, and in turn end up throwing matches into losses.

Members
1,318 posts
9,888 battles

welp I test drover her on the PTS like you said, and killed 4 in my debut....of course it's only co-op, so no big deal....I'm not sold yet, but I'll see what develops.

[PIRAT]
Members
81 posts
3,102 battles
On 7/7/2018 at 10:03 AM, dmckay said:

What irritates me is running a good-excellent game then for the next game WG decides that I'm not allowed to hit crap, my salvos are wider then the devs sisters crotch, and even if I get a hit- either bounce, low hit, or even overpens on heavily armored portions.  Then I just shut the game off and maybe come back to it 4-5 hours, maybe a day later.  Between MM's that have a habit of grouping potato's vs good teams, the rng that seems to not even have the mind capacity of a russian (which says a lot,) and an appearance of predetermination on games outcomes when MM does give a somewhat balanced match- why bother even trying to find your own workaround?