You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WWTharn

graf zep-- yes im complaining...

11 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
3,351 battles

I have been against mods in both wot and wows...because they don't have everyone on equal playing field-yet I have only posted one time about my disappointment that they are allowed..

hit skins aiming help etc... but I have just played this last week and had the unfortunate experience of having a [edited] graf zeppelin on the other team- first time I was in a tier 6 normandie..

got hit by his bombes and took 1/3 of my hp... then I was finished off later-- ok- tier 6 in with 8.. next I'm in a bismark.. the [edited] graf took 78 k off of me in the one battle... with 3 runs..

and always from the side-- never length wise.... I try not to complain but this is like the graf has super bombers... just too much. I have a feeling this has been mentioned before..

graf zep is op--

• Boring 1

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,702 posts
611 battles
2 minutes ago, WWTharn said:

I have been against mods in both wot and wows...because they don't have everyone on equal playing field

Anyone can download mods. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[FML]
Members
2,480 posts
11,921 battles
8 hours ago, WWTharn said:

I have been against mods in both wot and wows...because they don't have everyone on equal playing field-yet I have only posted one time about my disappointment that they are allowed..

hit skins aiming help etc... but I have just played this last week and had the unfortunate experience of having a graf zeppelin on the other team- first time I was in a tier 6 normandie..

got hit by his bombes and took 1/3 of my hp... then I was finished off later-- ok- tier 6 in with 8.. next I'm in a bismark.. the mthrfkn graf took 78 k off of me in the one battle... with 3 runs..

and always from the side-- never length wise.... I try not to complain but this is like the graf has super bombers... just too much. I have a feeling this has been mentioned before..

graf zep is op--

It took him 3 strikes to kill your T8 battleship? You must be pretty lucky - also, you had plenty of time to drive near a friendly ship with better AA than you.  

Everyone knows that German BBs are more vulnerable to AP bombs - so go hug friendly AA cruisers when a GZ or Enterprise is on the opposite team...

[STW-M]
Members
2,961 posts
7,014 battles

GZ is pretty well known to be broken.

At least USN AP bombs not only require a lot more aiming, but also are far more specialized (ie they can nuke much fewer ships).

Members
2,912 posts
4,322 battles
51 minutes ago, WWTharn said:

hit skins aiming help etc... but I have just played this last week and had the unfortunate experience of having a fking graf zeppelin on the other team- first time I was in a tier 6 normandie..

got hit by his bombes and took 1/3 of my hp... then I was finished off later-- ok- tier 6 in with 8.. next I'm in a bismark.. the mthrfkn graf took 78 k off of me in the one battle... with 3 runs..

graf zep is op--

The German armor is a greatly beefed up WW1 armor scheme. It does not do well against plunging fire and AP bombs. The auto bounce mechanic also makes them feel far more tanky than their armor would suggest. If the game actually gave players their ships historic ranges German BB tier 7+ would suffer.

hizHm9y.jpg

I just threw that up their to show you it can be way worse. Also with the Graf Zeppelin's drop pattern it does not matter what angle their approach because it is a circle.

[SALTY]
[SALTY]
Members
258 posts
4,877 battles

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Thanos.jpg

Members
2,925 posts
1,365 battles

Naw, its fine, if it nukes you, its fine......3 hits is to many runs for basically every WOWS player, gotta be 1 shots all around..

Cuz, you know, git gud and 1 shots are fun...

Edited by KnightFandragon

[POP]
Members
1,453 posts
17,151 battles

Graf Zeppelin MADE IN GERMAN :Smile_great: