Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Blorgh2017

PSA: Massachusetts finally available for purchase for non-Premium users

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
4,495 posts
4,398 battles

Massachusetts was initially only available for purchase for players with Premium time on their accounts. However, as of today, she's available for standard account holders as well. So go buy her now, if you've been patiently waiting, and go PEW PEW PEW with the strapped-on Atlanta's. LOL. :Smile_teethhappy:

She's also available on the Steam version... including all the fancy bundles that you can choose from, in order to empty your life saving's account on. Ahaha. :fish_cute_2:

I know there already have been plenty of threads praising her, but I'm also gonna pitch in and say she really is a gud bote. I just bought the basic package, plopped down a spare 6 point (!) captain (thus no MFSCC, no IFHE, and no AFT... yet, lel), and she still performed very nicely... really went over my expectations.

Wish I could take her into Operations. C'mon WG, let me take her into the Operation Hermes, so that I can brawl with all the German botz. LUL.

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,318 battles
1 hour ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Massachusetts was initially only available for purchase for players with Premium time on their accounts. However, as of today, she's available for standard account holders as well. So go buy her now, if you've been patiently waiting, and go PEW PEW PEW with the strapped-on Atlanta's. LOL. :Smile_teethhappy:

She's also available on the Steam version... including all the fancy bundles that you can choose from, in order to empty your life saving's account on. Ahaha. :fish_cute_2:

I know there already have been plenty of threads praising her, but I'm also gonna pitch in and say she really is a gud bote. I just bought the basic package, plopped down a spare 6 point (!) captain (thus no MFSCC, no IFHE, and no AFT... yet, lel), and she still performed very nicely... really went over my expectations.

Wish I could take her into Operations. C'mon WG, let me take her into the Operation Hermes, so that I can brawl with all the German botz. LUL.

Nice buy. I will say though, until you get at least 14 points she’s just like a nerfed NC or Alabama. So if you enjoy her without any of the 4 point skills, just wait. You’ll love her even more with AFT, IFHE, and MS. Just earned 3 close quarters in one game from them. Enjoy it!

[PVE]
Members
826 posts
10,920 battles

The thing is around 55 dollars and you couldn't be bothered to plop down a what, dollar and change for one day of premium to purchase it during premium account only sale?

Edited by Rabbitt81

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
910 posts
6,119 battles

Don't care have it's cousin already and I'm not giving WG anymore money until they revisit radar because I'm not playing my DD's like a passive scout in WOT.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,480 posts
6,103 battles
3 hours ago, misanthrope0 said:

Don't care have it's cousin already and I'm not giving WG anymore money until they revisit radar because I'm not playing my DD's like a passive scout in WOT.

Thanks!  Please don’t buy it.   I’m enjoying having a big advantage over players who don’t have her.   I’d like to keep it that way.

Sign in to follow this